No announcement yet.

Frik51's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few editions of King's/Wrighton's Creepshow have been published as hardcover editions.
    I knew about the Dutch one, but had never bothered to get me one.
    Till I found this one, for under ten dollars.
    And that's a steal I couldn't pass up.

Comment

Is that the graphic novel from Gauntlet Press? Did you also order the Lettered edition?

Comment

Originally posted by Tito_Villa View Post
        Wow what a book, big congratulaions Siep!
        Thanks, Tom - I'm glad it's finally here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tito_Villa View Post
          Is that the graphic novel from Gauntlet Press? Did you also order the Lettered edition?
          It is.
          And no, I decided against ordering the Lettered edition.
          Just too expensive.
          I believe it's still available...

sk

Comment

I just got the original paperbacks/comic forms of Masques today.

Comment

Great additions! I'm back from vacation now and am glad that I have so much to look at/read on the forum!

By the way, your customs is nice. The form and all might be a hassle, but at least they don't open your package....

Comment

True - but I wish they would. It would cut my wait in half, at least.
                Plus, on the outside of the package CD's form can be found, stating contents plus value.
                I'm sure they have a look at this. So why do I have to give the information they already have?
                I just don't get it.

sk

Comment

Did I mention the fact that I love comics? Guess I did. Love my Creepy, Eerie and Vampirella collections, but of course, there's more. Now, I'm not a hardcore collector (comics wise), and my collection is rather limited, but I thought I'd share anyways.
                  Of course, there are the King adaptations. To me, they don't read as King as, obviously, he didn't write them, except for the first American Vampire volume. Enjoyable,but most most definitely not essential reading.

Comment

Comment

Very nice! Can't wait for the omnibus of the dark tower to come out!

Comment

First there were the Disney Donald Duck comics. These were weekly's and first appeared in 1952 - and are still going strong. I missed out on the first couple of years, but fortunately they have been reprinted in gorgeous collections. Unfortunately, the 1959 set was the last one, as they got too expensive and sales were declining.

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
                          Very nice! Can't wait for the omnibus of the dark tower to come out!
                          I decided to cancel my order....

sk

Comment

Only recently I began collecting some American Disney publications. Nothing rare here, but I thought I'd share anyways..

Comment

I'm glad these are monthlies, not weeklies....

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X