X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Comment

I have no idea how well these collections are selling. 146 Issues of Creepy have been published, which would come to about 29 Dark Horse collections. 139 Eerie issues would total some 28 HCs, plus 112 issues of Vampirella...19 collections?
          That's an awful lot of books. I can just picture them on my bookshelves though...

So far, so good......

sk

Comment

I really love the artwork!

Comment

Finally!
              This book was stuck in Dutch customs for weeks. Which I just do not understand at all.
              The journey from the US to my country doesn't take more than a couple of days. But in order to pass customs, I have to fill out a form, because they seem to be unable to determine the contents of the package, plus its value. So, that what I have to provide. If this isn't done within 30 days, the package is either returned to sender or destroyed. Now what I don't understand is Cemetery Dance always encloses a form, stating the contents of the package (BOOK) plus its value. Now why do I have to tell them all over again?

Anyways, here it is, The Secretary of Dreams II, lettered edition:

Comment

Last edited by frik51; 08-11-2011, 03:14 PM.

Comment

The only thing I'm not really too excited about: the satin lining.

Last edited by frik51; 08-11-2011, 03:26 PM.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Both lettered editions, both S

Comment

Wow what a book, big congratulaions Siep!

Comment

It's always fun to receive a book you forgot you had ordered. About an hour after receiving the above book, another arrived.
                            This one:

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X