No announcement yet.

Frik51's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

While I would agree with the both of you, this was my first Carrie limited pressing, while I already have a Salem's Lot and The Shining limited pressings. Nonetheless I am really looking forward to those two, Salem's Lot is going to be amazing. The Shining will be tough to top Sub Press' edition, as it is absolutely stunning. Still it will be nice to have both editions, and to have a nice symmetric CD collection of anniversary editions. The Stand will be a great one too, have yet to read it and the current limited edition is far out of my price range.

Comment

There's a Don Maitz illustration floating around on the www that's absolutely amazing.
      I'm talking about the soon-to-be-released (only one year away..) The Shining:

Comment

Holy crap! Didn't get the preview e-mail, but dayum is that awesome.

Comment

It has been awhile since I posted here, but this I'll just have to share.
          One of the best CD editions I own!
          A work of art!!

sk

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Congratulations! You received your Remarque copy overseas only a short while after I received my AE here in the states.

Comment

I absolutely love both remarques! Congrats on a tremendous edition

Comment

The remarques are amazing! Now I can't wait to see what I got. Tuesday can't come soon enough!

Comment

Originally posted by frik51 View Post
                        It has been awhile since I posted here, but this I'll just have to share.
                        One of the best CD editions I own!
                        A work of art!!

sk

CD is now publishing limited edition shipping boxes?! Why wasn't I informed of this?!

P.S. Love the blue carpet .

Comment

Thanks, guys.
                          And thank you, Brian, for giving me a good laugh.
                          Needed that!!

sk

Comment

You're most welcome, brother Congrats on the Remarques!

Comment

Very nice, what a cool final product to have!
                              “Reality is a nice place to visit, but you wouldn’t want to live there.”
                              -John Barth

https://bugensbooks.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X