Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

July: The West-Door of Moria

August: Entmoot

Last edited by frik51; 04-29-2012, 01:12 PM.

Comment

September: The Battle of Helm's Deep

October: The King at the Cross-Roads

Last edited by frik51; 04-29-2012, 01:15 PM.

Comment

November: The White Sapling

December: The Last of the Fellowship

Last edited by frik51; 04-29-2012, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Come to think of it, these illustrations are pretty Sweet after all.
          After my trip to northern France, Tolkien will be back.

sk

Comment

I like the art for The Battle of Helm's Deep and The Last of the Fellowship!

Have fun on your trip Siep!!

Comment

Thanks, Pete. I'm sure I will. Je ne parle pas Francais, so my Anglais will have to do.

sk

Comment

Yes they are sweet + 200 Love the art work.
                Originally posted by frik51 View Post
                Come to think of it, these illustrations are pretty Sweet after all.
                After my trip to northern France, Tolkien will be back.

sk

Comment

The upcoming one I really don't like too much.
                  Don't ask why I bought it then.
                  Because it was there, I guess...

sk

Comment

En France, Siep, passent un grand moment!
                    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Je vais le faire, Squire!
                      Merci.

sk

Comment

I used to own all those Hildebrandt calendars. They were stored in my basement. A few years ago, while my wife and I were vacationing in Hawaii, we had the remnants of a hurricane hit our area and the basement flooded. I lost more than 30-50% of my sf and fantasy collection (about 40,000-50,000 books, paperbacks, magazines, etc.). I kind of gave up collecting everything then and am mostly sticking to Stephen King, which I keep upstairs now.

John

Comment

I had a burglary of my home where four men broke the patio doors out of my house with hammers and then kicked my main entrance door out of the wall including the frame and stole with my own pillowcases off my bed a trainload of my finest collectibles, books, coins, family heirloom jewelry and guns. That 'took the wind out of MY collecting sails' for one lifetime. Thank you burglars.

Comment

Wow, really sorry to hear that John and Randy! That's just terrible!

Comment

I've been very lucky so far in that regard. Knocking on wood.
                              "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

My family was robbed when I was little, about 4 maybe. My dad lost a couple of nice watches along with other valuables. I don't remember much about it but I do remember being concerned with the $2.00 in pennies under my bed and being ecstatic when I noticed they were still there. But we were just lucky we weren't there when they robbers showed up. My mom and I had just left the house to pick up my brother. I think we were gone for all of 20 minutes and they ransacked the house. Being robbed sucks and I hope I or anyone else never has to go through it.

Comment

Working...
                                X