Happy Fathers Day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Fathers Day!

Title says it all. Happy Father's Day to all the fathers out there.
    Looking for the fonting of youth.

Not having any kids we call it Father not day
    If collecting is an illness, I must be terminal

Comment

Well, I have my two dogs....
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I hope everyone had a great father's day.
        "What shall I say when my lord comes a calling? What shall I say when he knocks on my door? What shall I say when his feet enter softly? Leaving the marks of his grave on my floor."

Comment

I'm celebrating mine tomorrow since I was away, but hope everyone had a good one!

And Squire, that counts!

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
            I'm celebrating mine tomorrow since I was away, but hope everyone had a good one!

And Squire, that counts!
            Well then to you sir, Happy Fathers Day!

Comment

Thank you!

Just got back from my favorite mexican place. Now I'll sit back, relax, and sip on some whiskey.

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
                Thank you!

Just got back from my favorite mexican place. Now I'll sit back, relax, and sip on some whiskey.
                Mexican food and Whiskey! What a combination. LOL and J/K

Comment

I must say it is one that I quite enjoy.

Comment

It's late for Father's day, but I have a proud papa moment. If you've read more than a dozen of my posts you know how proud and happy I am of my little guy, who's five. Yesterday he wanted to send an e-mail to his cousin who's away at summer camp. So I let him write it himself, since he wanted to. We had to sound out a few words and I spelled "swimming" for him. Then he got to the word "across" and started to ask me to spell it. Then he said, "Wait a minute", went to the other room and grabbed his Dr. Seuss Dictionary, found Abigail crossing the street with the word "across", and did it himself. Not only so smart, but resourceful, too.
                    "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Awesome moment for you, Terry! Thanks for sharing it with us. I got my vocabulary from my father talking in big words when I was in trouble; When I told him I didn't understand, here hand me a dicitonary and told me to come back when I understood what I had done wrong. Because of that, I will never forget what the word "malinger" means. (I was 9 at the time).
                      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                        Awesome moment for you, Terry! Thanks for sharing it with us. I got my vocabulary from my father talking in big words when I was in trouble; When I told him I didn't understand, here hand me a dicitonary and told me to come back when I understood what I had done wrong. Because of that, I will never forget what the word "malinger" means. (I was 9 at the time).
                        I used to use campbells vegetable soup, the one with the veggie chunks. Pour some of that in the toilet and it looks like vomit.

And congrats Terry on the awesome father-son moment!

Comment

Working...
                        X