Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about posting the information at midnight EDT? That way, those of us who HAVE TO GO TO THE AIRPORT at 5:00 AM, fly halfway across the country, and then have no access to a computer until possibly Wednesday can be in on the news. I'd hate to finally find out about this only to realize the damn thing sold out already.

Comment

I think you should text me the info, then I will post it here and @ www.thedarktower.org

Comment

Not to much longer guys
        CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
        Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
          Not to much longer guys
          Too long...tooo long!!!

sk

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
            Not to much longer guys
            Long enough, lol! I definitely like being notified beforehand, but I'm also itching to know what it is
            WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
            Spoiler!

Comment

It is a preorder of a limited ,lettered,numbered,and , gift edition -of Dr.Sleep, the long awaited return of Danny Torrance and Charlie McGee-who by chance meet in a sleep clinic,or some other "facility" to work out serious childhood issues- which are not quite under control. Or since Mr, king has been in Midworld recently with Dark Tower 4.5 The Wind through the Keyhole-perhaps it is the Third book to complete the trilogy of The Talisman,Blackhouse,and a chance meeting of Jack Sawyer, Roland Deschain,and Sherif /Gunslinger time flipper Speedy Parker.It would be nice to hear from the Stephen King/Peter Straub duet again These are my Guesses. All were hinted at during TIMESTALKS ,yet Sai king is prolific, -for me all are great Books.I'll go for all.What I really want is set of signings this Fall 2011,It would be great to see the King and get an Inscription-after the rare single appearance during "Full Dark,No Stars". Beambounder. We miss you Mr. King….AKA E.Freemantle

Comment

As Donald M. Grant was the publisher for the S/L's of The Talisman and Black House, I doubt that the third book in the series would end up at another publisher. Of course, stranger things have happened...

Comment

Originally posted by bigcoffinhunter View Post
                  As Donald M. Grant was the publisher for the S/L's of The Talisman and Black House, I doubt that the third book in the series would end up at another publisher.
                  I think you're right. Talisman III is going to be a DMG book.
                  The BIG in the announcement should be taken both literally and figuratively,I believe.
                  I still go for a 25th anniversary edition of IT. That wouldn't be just BIG, it would be ENORMOUS! Many people consider this King's best book -I don't- so imagine the excitement such an announcement would cause. Plus: an instant sell-out.

sk

Comment

Originally posted by frik51 View Post
                    I think you're right. Talisman III is going to be a DMG book.
                    The BIG in the announcement should be taken both literally and figuratively,I believe.
                    I still go for a 25th anniversary edition of IT. That wouldn't be just BIG, it would be ENORMOUS! Many people consider this King's best book -I don't- so imagine the excitement such an announcement would cause. Plus: an instant sell-out.

sk
                    Whatever it is I am very excited. I have even been counting my $$ in anticipation.
                    Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

So . . . BIG like Hoss Cartwright?
                      Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
                      Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Wow... I say King and I'd bet it's that one about the Kennedy assasination, wouldn't that be sweet!

Comment

I love all the ideas posted so far, especially SK concepts like the S/L of King's 11/22/63.

I think Talisman 3 would go to publisher DMG, and I doubt King has completed yet another new book (Dr. Sleep) yet.
                          Last edited by Patrick; 05-21-2011, 10:34 PM.

Comment

My last guess will be Dark Masques. I figure that it is probably King related and this is an unannounced project, although ARCs have been available, featuring King. One more day.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                              My last guess will be Dark Masques. I figure that it is probably King related and this is an unannounced project, although ARCs have been available, featuring King. One more day.

I think for news this BIG. CD wouldn't use something that people already have seen ARCs for. Whenever they've done this BIG news type of thing, it's always been news to everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Beambounder View Post
                                It is a preorder of a limited ,lettered,numbered,and , gift edition -of Dr.Sleep, the long awaited return of Danny Torrance and Charlie McGee-who by chance meet in a sleep clinic,or some other "facility" to work out serious childhood issues- which are not quite under control. Or since Mr, king has been in Midworld recently with Dark Tower 4.5 The Wind through the Keyhole-perhaps it is the Third book to complete the trilogy of The Talisman,Blackhouse,and a chance meeting of Jack Sawyer, Roland Deschain,and Sherif /Gunslinger time flipper Speedy Parker.It would be nice to hear from the Stephen King/Peter Straub duet again These are my Guesses. All were hinted at during TIMESTALKS ,yet Sai king is prolific, -for me all are great Books.I'll go for all.What I really want is set of signings this Fall 2011,It would be great to see the King and get an Inscription-after the rare single appearance during "Full Dark,No Stars". Beambounder. We miss you Mr. King….AKA E.Freemantle
                                What would be awesome is if Danny Torance and Charile McGee end up falling in love and having children. (Imagine what type of abilities that child would have!)

Comment

Working...
                                X