This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martin View Post
    How about a limited edition of Joe Hills next novel or maybe a book with two novellas. Here is the idea, Give the same basic premise to both King and Hill and they each write a story using the premise. That would be cool!
    I like this idea!!!
    " a.k.a brother odd"

Comment

How about, The Definitive guide of Cemetery Dance!!!
      " a.k.a brother odd"

Comment

Help!!! I'm being slammed with offers to buy things from other specialty presses!!! They're all trying to get my money before May 23rd!
        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Actually it would be nice to find out Richard Chizmar found some time to do some writing, it's been a long time.
          Rich DeMars

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
          Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
            Help!!! I'm being slammed with offers to buy things from other specialty presses!!! They're all trying to get my money before May 23rd!
            ROFL!!! Stay the course!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tree705 View Post
              Actually it would be nice to find out Richard Chizmar found some time to do some writing, it's been a long time.
              Agreed 100%.

Brian
              Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
              My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                ROFL!!! Stay the course!!!
                Thanks for the support!

OMG..leatherbound Lovecraft
                ...another cursed SP slipcase
                ...Huhhh??? "Sorority Skulkegs" by...well, that's ok, they don't want my money, just my soul!

Nooooo! must hit delete...............
                Last edited by srboone; 05-19-2011, 03:52 PM.
                "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

big like a giant moose?

or big like EXTRA! EXTRA! CAR THAT RUNS ON WATER INVENTED!
                  Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
                  Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Maybe it's "The Twelve..."

Comment

Originally posted by iowabob View Post
                      Maybe it's "The Twelve..."
                      Justin Cronin's The Twelve??? I didn't think that the trade HB was even due until next year. I don't think CD would announce that one this early, but then again I've been wrong several times....today!!!

Comment

Has anyone announced a limited edition of King's new one, 11/22/63?? That or Secretary of Dreams, Vol. 3.
                        "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Originally posted by TerryE View Post
                          Has anyone announced a limited edition of King's new one, 11/22/63?? That or Secretary of Dreams, Vol. 3.
                          I would LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE for it to be Secretary of Dreams 3!!! But, there was a 4 year gap between SoD1 and SoD2 and SoD2 just came out in 2010, I think it will be a few years before the chance of SoD3.

Comment

That would be pretty cool if it was The Twelve, which I just heard about today when I saw the PB version of The Passage at Target with a preview of it. That really would be a pretty big surprise since the trade is due out next year. That's one I would definitely be purchasing as soon as I heard about it, no doubt about that.

I'm glad we are getting advance warning so it keeps me from spending money on other stuff, but the wait is killing me, lol
                            WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                            Spoiler!

Comment

Originally posted by TerryE View Post
                              Both would be nice, though if it is either of those I'd say it'd be 11/22/63 over SOD V3 since it's so close to the when V2 was released
                              WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                              Spoiler!

Comment

It is either an announcement of Dr.Sleep with Danny Torrance and Charlie McGee, or please an announcement of a Book Signing Tour for the Fall of 2011. The other possibility is the announcement of the Collected "SIGNED" (DARK TOWER COMIC OMNIBUS LIMITED COLLECTION)-sweet idea- There is also the possibility of the Announcement of "The Talisman Book lll-there was discussion regarding this- at TIMESTALKS in '09,along with Dr. Sleep. I'd be really happy with a few signings Sai King -I know they take much out of you-yet we LOVE you Big ,Big. Beambounder. Thanks for all these Great Journeys you just keep chiseling out of marble ethers. I am happy as long as you -Mr King- and The Binding Artists at Cemeterydance keep making the beautiful l'objects d'art.AKA E.Freemantle

Comment

Working...
                                X