No announcement yet.

Django Unchained

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also, did anyone notice that was NOT a teaser trailer? It was over 2 minutes long. I have no sound but I am assuming it also pretty well told what the movie was about. Teaser trailers are like 30 seconds 1 minute tops and barely tell you anything, they just show some good shit to make you wanna see it. Regular trailers should not even exist. Who wants to see half the movie?

Specially when it comes to comedies. I did however notice that the trailer that I keep seeing on tv for "That's My Boy" is a teaser and doesn't really show anything(Very rare for Adam Sandler movies which makes me angry). However, I couldnt NOT catch the theatre trailer while watching another movie that did show the ENTIRE thing. Anyway, point is...

I HATE LONG TRAILERS.

That is all.

Comment

I've seen all of Tarantino's multiple times and own most of them, Django Unchained, seen three times now, is right up there with Pulp Fiction in my humble opinion

Comment

Totally agree. I think it's his best.
        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
          Totally agree. I think it's his best.
          We are so cool

Comment

What do you guys think about those banned action figures? I just looked on Amazon and someone has a Broomhilda for sale for $25,000

Comment

I think it was $2500, the whole set was serllin for $20000. But if the Newton school shooting hadn't occurred, no one would have cared. But King's Rage would still be OOP.
              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                I think it was $2500, the whole set was serllin for $20000. But if the Newton school shooting hadn't occurred, no one would have cared. But King's Rage would still be OOP.
                A shame too cause Rage is one of my favorite pieces from him
                Last edited by Tommy; 02-23-2013, 03:15 PM.

Comment

Well, I hope some collector makes his money. It just won't be mine.
                  "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

No joke, just think of all the CD books a fella could buy with 25g's

Comment

Well I have not seen the movie. But I am getting the comic book adaption. I will post them soon. The first one was to be out last week but all the copies to the store I go to were ruined. So now I wait.

Comment

I saw this the other week and it was fantastic.
                        CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                        Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Saw this Saturday....

AWESOME!!

Comment

Don't know if I said this already but this movie was fucking awesome! Previously my favorite Terrintino was reservoir dogs but I think that's been bumped. Django was soooooo good. I really like Christopher Waltz, fantastic job. Everyone was great really but he stands out to me.

Comment

YAY! Quentin Tarantino just won best original screenplay! very well-deserved and Christoph Waltz won best supporting actor, also well-deserved

Comment

But he looked like a party crasher on stage. Which he technically is, Hollywood still doesn't know what to make of him after 20 years.
                                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Working...
                                X