X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It certainly did.

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
      TDot3 had a criminally low placing, too.
      Agreed. This list sucks!

sk

Comment

DT 3 should have been higher.Most definately

Comment

Originally posted by frik51 View Post
          Agreed. This list sucks!
          The problem is with the sampling method, which is why I suggested the poll we have here. Especially with such a large body of work, it's hard for anyone to pick a single favorite. Most King readers will put "The Stand" or "It" as their favorite. Obviously, a lot of people (like myself) voted for a second favorite, just to show some love on the list. Some people voted for stories fresh in their mind making "Under the Dome" and "11/22/63" skew a little high. And a lot of good stuff got overlooked. I think "Cycle of the Werewolf" should rank higher, but can understand why only 7 people picked it as their best. The best way to compile a truly accurate list would be to have weighted rankings, with full lists from every voter. Or a ranked top 10, or top 5-bottom 5. But that's some serious statistical analysis.
          "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Originally posted by frik51 View Post
            Agreed. This list sucks!

sk
            Agreed as well Siep

But hey, its not nearly enough votes to get a good ranking in my opinion. Id keep the poll up for a year at least and spam it everywhere to get as many people as I could to vote.

Comment

Ah......Pete spam will get you baned from here do not do that..Iwould not beable to get you to spend money on books you want but id not know you wanted.

Comment

And that's what were doing, right? Trying to get each other to spend money.
                "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

No.......Not at all..............well........maybe............Yes, yes we are.

Comment

Really, we're still trying? I had thought we all pretty much have been able to get each other spending $$

Comment

Yea theres not much trying. Someone posts about a book and someones gonna grab it. lol. Not usually me but thats only cuz my CC is maxed out lol

Comment

Working...
                      X