Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coming Soon: Frankenstein! From King's Way Press!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coming Soon: Frankenstein! From King's Way Press!

Actually, the books are already here, but we are waiting on the traycases, expected to arrive in about 2-3 weeks!

So far, there has been a lot of excitement about the book and I promise, this book makes our edition of Dracula look
    bad.

Here is a look at the books:

Regal Limited With Traycase

Regal Limited Inside Traycase

Regal Limited Endpapers

Regal Limited Sig Page
    http://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/.../newmay026.jpg

Zach

Zach, that looks like a real beauty!

Comment

So is this sold out already, your site is pretty much non functional.
      If collecting is an illness, I must be terminal

Comment

Re: Ordering Books

Originally posted by paperdragon View Post
        So is this sold out already, your site is pretty much non functional.
        Hi paperdragon,

There are still copies left, but once I begin a "real" marketing push (when the traycases arrive for the limited and
        lettered editions in about 2 weeks), I expect much like Dracula, it won't take more than 2 days to sell out.

I am working on making the website more user friendly.

To order our books, from the KWP initial webpage, go to Home (the first link on the left-hand side). From there you will see a shopping cart at the bottom right of the page that says "Order King's Way Press Titles Here!". Click on that and you can place an order.

Unfortunately, I am locked in for another few months with my web-hosting company that has limited design capabilities. As soon as I can, I plan a complete overhaul of the site to make easier to navigate.

The website for the books in case anyone is interested is http://www.kings-way-press.com

I will be uploading some more pics soon, including lettered edition pictures.

Thanks!
        Zach

Comment

By the way, anyone wanting to signup for the KWP newsletter please send me an email to [email protected].

Here are some more pics for you to enjoy:

Keith Minnion Color Illustration

Regal Limited Edition Signature Page

A Regal Limited Edition Remarque

Here are the 8 interior illustrations for the Noble Trade & Regal Limited Editions:

Continued....

Comment

Here is a peek at the Royal Lettered Edition:
            Lettered Book & Traycase

Lettered Book In Traycase

Lettered Endpaper by Alex McVey

Lettered Sig Page

Lettered Remarque & 1st Exclusive Color Art by Keith Minnion

Lettered 2nd Exclusive Color Art by Alex McVey

Lettered 3rd Exclusive Color Art by Alex McVey

1st Exclusive B&W by Glenn Chadbourne

2nd Exclusive B&W by Glenn Chadbourne

The Regal Limited and Royal Lettered Editions are both bound in goatskin leather.

Comment

3rd Exclusive B&W by Glenn Chadbourne

Comment

Originally posted by King's Way Press View Post
                Hi paperdragon,

There are still copies left, but once I begin a "real" marketing push (when the traycases arrive for the limited and
                lettered editions in about 2 weeks), I expect much like Dracula, it won't take more than 2 days to sell out.

I am working on making the website more user friendly.

To order our books, from the KWP initial webpage, go to Home (the first link on the left-hand side). From there you will see a shopping cart at the bottom right of the page that says "Order King's Way Press Titles Here!". Click on that and you can place an order.

Unfortunately, I am locked in for another few months with my web-hosting company that has limited design capabilities. As soon as I can, I plan a complete overhaul of the site to make easier to navigate.

The website for the books in case anyone is interested is http://www.kings-way-press.com

I will be uploading some more pics soon, including lettered edition pictures.

Thanks!
                Zach
                Zach,

I have attempted to find your website (with the link you provided and on my own), request a news letter (with the link you provided), and even attempt to private message you through the Cemetery Dance forum here, but to no avail! I am dying to find out more info on this book, how many editions there will be, how much each one will cost, and most importantly...how I can look into ordering one!

Comment

Totally awesome!

Comment

Working...
                  X