No announcement yet.

RJK1981's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got this in the mail today from Amazon. Was surprised to see it is a 1st printing. Wouldn't have been surprised if it was a 2nd or 3rd printing.

DSC01309.jpg
    DSC01310.jpg
    WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
    Spoiler!

Comment

Some more nice adds, and the Horror World stuff is pretty darn cool.

Comment

..Nice adds.

Comment

Got the newest Stephen King book in the mail recently

DSC01311.jpg

I won this through a group on Goodreads and got it in the mail today. Forgot it was gonna be signed, but even so I was definitely not expecting it to be personalized to me! Definitely a nice touch. Will be reading this next month for that group's group read

DSC01312.jpgDSC01314.jpg
          Spoiler!

Comment

Nice! Even better when it's personalized.

Comment

Love the cover art on That Which Should Not Be. Hopefully the book is just as good.

Comment

Yeah, hope so as well. Really like the cover on it as well and reviews of the book are pretty positive, so I am guessing it'll be a good read
                Spoiler!

Comment

I just added That Which Should Not Be to my Want to Read shelf on Goodreads thanks to your post.

Comment

Well hope you enjoy it if you purchase it. I'll be reading it in July for a Goodreads group read and discussion with the author
                    Last edited by RJK1981; 06-26-2013, 04:21 AM.
                    Spoiler!

Comment

Sounds pretty neat. Not sure how that works, but I would imagine I would have a hard time finding time for something like that. My plate is perpetually full. Surprised at the amount of reading time I've been able to get in to this point.

Comment

It'll be hard to keep up I am sure as I will have that read, Jigsaw Man by Gord Rollo in the paced reading group, and writing for Camp NaNo. I suggested Jigsaw Man, so would be weird to not participate in that reading, lol.
                        Spoiler!

Comment

I ordered my first Rollo book from Dark Regions as part of the moving sale they are having. Looking forward to it.

Comment

Got this one a couple weeks ago before I went on my vacation, but forgot about posting it

DSC01315.jpg
                            Spoiler!

Comment

That one's on my TBR .Looks good!
                              "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Got my copy of the SK trivia book today and realized I hadn't posted my newest arrivals from LibraryThing giveaways I won. Two more audio books.

DSC01322.jpg
                                Spoiler!

Comment

Working...
                                X