No announcement yet.

RJK1981's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally received a book I won through Goodreads back in November. Decided to contact the author about it and he realized he'd forgotten to send them out after a family crisis occured and was more important to deal with. Still took a while to get it out to me, but to compensate for taking so long to send the book out to me, he sent another book he thinks I will enjoy. After reading the synopsis of the book I have to agree that I will probably enjoy it as it sounds very interesting.

Exit Reality is actually an ARC, but the only place I see that mentioned is on the copyright page. Don't think I've seen an ARC that didn't say that's what it was right on the cover somewhere before.

DSC01287.jpg
    DSC01289.jpg
    DSC01290.jpg
    WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
    Spoiler!

Comment

LOL.. LOL That is Great.
      Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
      I read em in the bath Tub!

Comment

Got my CDSS books in the mail today!

DSC01291.jpgDSC01292.jpg
        Spoiler!

Comment

Dueling Minds

DSC01294.jpgDSC01295.jpgDSC01296.jpg
          Spoiler!

Comment

Homestead

DSC01299.jpgDSC01300.jpg
            Spoiler!

Comment

Tyler's Third Act

DSC01301.jpgDSC01303.jpg
              Spoiler!

Comment

Very nice.My CDSS books will be here on Tuesday. Tyler's third act is a great story.

Comment

Very nice, haven't read any Mick Garris before, loved his show; Masters of Horror, though.

Comment

That looks great. Mine won't be here until Monday.

Comment

I'll probably read the Moore story first, and then the Garris one. Already read the ARC of Dueling Minds
                      Spoiler!

Comment

Cool looking end papers. Congrats.
                        Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Thanks. I really like the end-papers for these books. I think I like the Dueling Minds ones best. I really like the front of the book of that one too, seeing all those signatures on the front cover like that is great.
                          Spoiler!

Comment

Nice! Hoping to get mine this week!

Comment

Nice adds. Got two Garris books on my TBR now!
                              "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I entered a contest to win Murder As A Fine Art from Horror World and while I did not win the book, part of the contest page also said they may send you a postcard or something like that (Don't remember exactly what it said), but I forgot it had said that until I got this in the mail today!

DSC01304.jpg
                                DSC01306.jpg
                                DSC01307.jpgDSC01308.jpg
                                Spoiler!

Comment

Working...
                                X