Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woke up to find this by the dining room table Friday

DSC01614.jpgDSC01615.jpgDSC01616.jpg

Given the length of the book I will probably actually start in a day or two before Halloween since I'll be starting in on NaNoWriMo on the first
    WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
    Spoiler!

Comment

Very cool! I like the signature page.

Comment

very nice. ...

Comment

Really looking forward to this one!
          Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
          Woke up to find this by the dining room table Friday

[ATTACH=CONFIG]15856[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]15857[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]15858[/ATTACH]

Given the length of the book I will probably actually start in a day or two before Halloween since I'll be starting in on NaNoWriMo on the first

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
            Very cool! I like the signature page.
            Me too, along with that cover
            Spoiler!

Comment

Got this in the mail today:

DSC01617.jpgDSC01619.jpgDSC01618.jpgDSC01621.jpg
              Spoiler!

Comment

Here is a little bit of the art in the book, including a folded up color sheet of art:

DSC01623.jpgDSC01624.jpgDSC01625.jpgDSC01626.jpgDSC01627.jpg
                Spoiler!

Comment

Fantastic looking!

Comment

Wow that's cool. Nice purchase!
                    “Reality is a nice place to visit, but you wouldn’t want to live there.”
                    -John Barth

https://bugensbooks.com/

Comment

Thanks, very happy with this oversized book! Will have to try and read it soon.
                      Spoiler!

Comment

I love Alan M Clark's art! Congratulations.

Comment

Got deliveries today, which I wasn't quite expecting. I was expecting my latest win from eBay, but I also got a delivery from Ronald Kelly and my latest win from LibraryThing. First off though, I recently got Pure from CD and my Halloween postcard delivery from Deena Warner that I've gotten recently.

DSC01632.jpgDSC01633.jpgDSC01634.jpgDSC01635.jpgDSC01635.jpgDSC01636.jpg
                          Spoiler!

Comment

Here are what came in the mail today!

DSC01637.jpgDSC01639.jpgDSC01640.jpgDSC01643.jpgDSC01644.jpgDSC01638.jpg
                            Spoiler!

Comment

Ronald included the audio book with Twelve Gauge. Haven't seen a cassette tape in a while, lol. Don't have a cassette player, but wouldn't open it if I did most likely, lol, will just add it to Ronald Kelly collection. Still a couple other books I want to get a hold of at some, like his Thunderstorm edition of After The Burn, though that'll likely have to wait a while. Might get the paperback edition at some point, as I'll have the money for that sooner.
                              Spoiler!

Comment

Nice additions. Looking at the Clegg book myself. I loved the production values of Pure but the story did not grab me. I have decided to pass on the other books in the series.

Comment

Working...
                                X