RJK1981's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RJK1981's Collection

This will be some of my collection of books, though not nearly the entire amount. Most of what I have isn't of the collectible sort. So far have 327 books entered into my database, and have another box with a bunch I haven't gotten recorded yet, lol. Also waiting on 13 more books to arrive at some point including the 5 ARCs from when that deal was offered.

On this shelf from L to R is Dweller by Jeff Strand, Entombed by Brian Keen (Brand new and just arrived today), Island Funeral Chapbook, Elsewhere THC, Pork Pie Hat THC, Noichi the Blind LE, Sims book 5 LE, Shivers VI, Slipcased The Painted Darkness LE, Blockade Billy Slicased 1st/1st and THC 1st/2nd, Johnny Halloween LE, Dark Harvest LE, CD Novella Series LEs 16, 18-22, The Cage ARC, The Girl on the Glider (unsigned)
    Attached Files
    WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
    Spoiler!

This shelf currently has Halloween: New Poems THC, Halloweenland LE, Moonbane LE, Portents LE (First book from Al Sarrantonio's Flying Fox Publishers), Afterlife LE, Abandoned LE, Necromancer LE, Night Cage LE, Innswitch Horror LE, CDSS LEs 4-6 & 8, Full Dark, No Stars Gift Editions, SK The Nonfiction LE, Slip-cased Exorcist/Legion LE, Slip-cased The Passage LE, SOD Vol. 2 Gift Edition
    Attached Files
    Spoiler!

Comment

This shelf has Last Exit for the Lost LE, Secret Backs of Things LE, The Ferryman LE, Vampyrrhic & Vampyrrhic Rites LEs, House Infernal LE, Forebodings LE, Four Rode Out LE, Joyride LE, Black Fire LE, The Folks & Folks 2 LEs, Scissors LE, Serpent Girl LE, Mad Dogs LE, Spider Moon LE, King Blood LE
      Attached Files
      Spoiler!

Comment

This shelf has A Feast for Crows LE, The Wildman LE (unnumbered), The Priest of Blood LE, Lady of Serpents, 999, Dracula, Heart Shaped Box, Passage 1st edition and 1st Edition with signed bookplate, Voices from Hades, Best of Joe Lansdale, The Disappeared signed PB, Children of Chaos, Dominion
        Attached Files
        Spoiler!

Comment

Oh, and one limited edition missing from my bookcases is The Turtle Boy because I have started reading it for the first time
          Spoiler!

Comment

Nice!
            I noticed your limited A Feast For Crows (Voyager). I've got one as well.
            Do you happen to know if Voyager released any other books of this series as a limited?

sk

Comment

I'm not sure, though I wouldn't really be surprised. I found that one at a Half Price Books during a recent sale on the day that you could get any book 50% off. They were charging $29.99 for so I got it for $15. Not sure whether I should keep it or sell it, lol
              Spoiler!

Comment

The Turtle Boy series is great! It is one series I recommend to everyone.

Comment

Nice!!! In the next month or two I'll be rearranging my bookcases I'll try to get some pick up!!!
                  " a.k.a brother odd"

Comment

Very cool... thanks for sharing

Comment

Inspiring. This made me want to go out and purchase as many limited editions as possible.

Right now, I've got a large book collection, but most of them are comprised of leather bound volumes from the Easton Press. My Cemetery Dance collection consists of four books with one on the way.

Thanks for sharing.
                      "Phnglui mglw nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah nagl fhtagn!"

Comment

Oops, forgot this part of my CD collection last night

Stephen King Characters Art Print signed by Glenn Chadbourne, CD Magazines 34, 50, 58-62, 64, and Grave Tales #4.

I still need to get a hold of CD #63. I think I might have gotten the last copies of 34, 58, and 59 because after I ordered those the next time I looked at the magazines on the website they were sold out. Either that or I got one of the last copies of them. Excited for the Limited Edition of #61 to get here soon
                        Attached Files
                        Spoiler!

Comment

I can only imagine how many more books I'd have if I had learned of CD before Blockade Billy. I didn't really start having this many Limited Edition until the past few months. I really wish I'd have had the money to purchase SOD Vol 1 as soon as I learned of this place as I believe they weren't quite sold out yet at the time. Now it'll cost me a good amount more to get a hold of most likely unless I get lucky

So many more titles I want to get a hold of but not enough money
                          Spoiler!

Comment

Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
                            Oops, forgot this part of my CD collection last night

Stephen King Characters Art Print signed by Glenn Chadbourne, CD Magazines 34, 50, 58-62, 64, and Grave Tales #4.

I still need to get a hold of CD #63. I think I might have gotten the last copies of 34, 58, and 59 because after I ordered those the next time I looked at the magazines on the website they were sold out. Either that or I got one of the last copies of them. Excited for the Limited Edition of #61 to get here soon
                            Well your off to a good start, Keep at it.
                            " a.k.a brother odd"

Comment

One of things I hope to be able to afford one day is a very nice bookcase to show off my collection of limited edition books, preferable with a glass door to help keep the dust to a minimum. At the moment I can't afford to purchase one though, especially if I keep buying books, lol. I also would wait until I am moved as I'd want to secure that kind of bookcase to the wall. I also want to have a room to use a library and perhaps as a place to do writing, which I will likely be getting soon when I move in a few months. Whenever I get that and have it set up I probably will end up with pictures of that as well
                              Spoiler!

Comment

Working...
                              X