RJK1981's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by srboone View Post
    I did like the IT DJ that said $475! I'd like to see a shot of a really high-dollar DJ, if you got one!
    So far I only have 2 books that had a retail over $75 (With 2 others I'm waiting for from Lonely Road), including that signed copy of It. The other one being Bad News. Still surprised I was able to get a copy of that for only $139!

DSC00619.jpg

DSC00621.jpg
    WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
    Spoiler!

Comment

Bad News is my biggest regret regarding books I passed on. I will add a copy to my collection some day.
      Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
      So far I only have 2 books that had a retail over $75 (With 2 others I'm waiting for from Lonely Road), including that signed copy of It. The other one being Bad News. Still surprised I was able to get a copy of that for only $139!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4060[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4061[/ATTACH]

Comment

Thanks. I still want to see the It DJ that says $2000!
        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
          Bad News is my biggest regret regarding books I passed on. I will add a copy to my collection some day.
          I didn't know Cemetery Dance or even Richard Laymon existed when Bad News came out. At the time I got lucky to win one on eBay for the price I got it for I had only seen it being sold for close to $500 and up. There are 2 copies on eBay right now that are under $300 though. Still makes me very happy I got it for the price I did
          Spoiler!

Comment

Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
            Oops, forgot this part of my CD collection last night

Stephen King Characters Art Print signed by Glenn Chadbourne, CD Magazines 34, 50, 58-62, 64, and Grave Tales #4.

I still need to get a hold of CD #63. I think I might have gotten the last copies of 34, 58, and 59 because after I ordered those the next time I looked at the magazines on the website they were sold out. Either that or I got one of the last copies of them. Excited for the Limited Edition of #61 to get here soon

How much did you get the Chadburne for? I wanted to bid on that SOOOO bad but couldnt.

Comment

That was just an art print, so it wasn't expensive (think it was about $15 or maybe a little more, but can't really remember). Nothing like the artwork that was auctioned off which I cannot justify purchasing even though I have enough money right now
              Spoiler!

Comment

Got a couple packages today.

First up is Eulogies

DSC00641.jpgDSC00647.jpg
                Spoiler!

Comment

DSC00643.jpgDSC00644.jpgDSC00645.jpgDSC00646.jpg
                  Spoiler!

Comment

Got these two from Cemetery Dance's eBay listings

DSC00648.jpg
                    Spoiler!

Comment

I have not seen Eulogies before, who published that?

Comment

I've seen it sold before on eBay but knew nothing about it and didn't know who published it. Saw it again recently along with more info so I decided to go ahead and try to win it with a minimum bid of $3 I think it was. It was published by Nyx Publications, a publisher I'd never heard of until now
                        Spoiler!

Comment

Here are some more of the books I have. I've posted these before, but only the spines since they were on the bookcase.

Wildman from the now defunct Full Moon Press

DSC00623.jpg

DSC00624.jpg
                          Spoiler!

Comment

DSC00626.jpg

DSC00628.jpg
                            Spoiler!

Comment

Surprised this title is numbered with so copies!

DSC00630.jpg

DSC00631.jpg
                              Spoiler!

Comment

DSC00632.jpg

DSC00634.jpg
                                Spoiler!

Comment

Working...
                                X