No announcement yet.

RJK1981's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow!!! Four Legs in the Morning, Torn and Amazonas are all news to me. YYYYAAAAAYYYY!!! more books!!!!!

Comment

Wow, completely forgot about that one. Once you mentioned that I remembered Brian Keene mentioning something about it on his site not too long ago. It apparently was reported on Shocklines, as well. Here is the link for the announcement from Brian Keene: http://www.briankeene.com/?p=7304
      WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
      Spoiler!

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
        Wow!!! Four Legs in the Morning, Torn and Amazonas are all news to me. YYYYAAAAAYYYY!!! more books!!!!!
        Yeah, definitely excited for these
        Spoiler!

Comment

Finally got around to taking more pictures of my books. The first picture is a view of the 5 shelf bookcase I have in my bedroom, as well as some books that sit on the floor there.

DSC00241.jpg

This picture is a few books I forgot I put into a box in my bedroom closet. Only books from this picture I've read are the 2 on the bottom, The BTK Murders and "I" The Creation of a Serial Killer. I enjoyed both books, though BTK tended to be very repetitive, which got annoying.

DSC00249.jpg
          Spoiler!

Comment

These next ones are my Stephen King books, along with a few others on one of the 3 shelves that have the SK titles

DSC00247.jpg
            DSC00246.jpg
            DSC00245.jpg
            Spoiler!

Comment

DSC00244.jpgDSC00242.jpgDSC00243.jpg
              Spoiler!

Comment

These are 2 shelves I didn't have pictures of from the living room since they didn't have any special edition books on them

DSC00251.jpgDSC00248.jpg
                Spoiler!

Comment

And finally, these last 2 pictures are of the box of books I still have to find a place for someday, as well as getting them into my book inventory I have on my computer. Helps keep track of what I have, what I have read or haven't read, and also what I have ordered from various sources

DSC00233.jpgDSC00232.jpg
                  Spoiler!

Comment

My favorite kind of pictures.
                    Cool collection!

sk

Comment

Thanks. Still need to get a hold of more SK Hardcovers.

Here is a peek at the books I am currently waiting on. If anyone wants to copy that format for keeping track of orders feel free, I find that it makes it much easier for me to remember

Orders.jpg
                      Spoiler!

Comment

I just love looking at these collections! Need to put mine up sometime, but that will have to be after I move. Now I only have room for one bookshelf, the rest is stored and waiting to be released.

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
                          I just love looking at these collections! Need to put mine up sometime,
                          Please do!

sk

Comment

Yeah, I was going to wait until after I moved and had a bedroom set up as something of an office with all of my books in it, but decided to just go ahead and do it. Won't be moving for a couple months at least, and who knows how long it'll take to have it all set up
                            Spoiler!

Comment

I can't wait for Lucifer's Lottery!
                              "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

DSC00254.jpg

Already put that one in another thread, but can go here as well, lol. Following this is just a picture from Four Legs in the Morning. Definitely my favorite picture from the book, lol

DSC00253.jpg
                                Spoiler!

Comment

Working...
                                X