Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice adds, want to get Four Zombies.

Comment

Nice adds! That Khoury one looks interesting. I have The Last Templar, but have yet to jump into it. It would be a departure from my usual horror/sci-fi, but want to get into that genre more. Plus some James Rollins & Preston/Child.

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
        Nice additions! My copy of Dereliction was damaged, so I won't add it yet (not to worry, I'm getting another copy from CD!).
        Well, at least you have a reading copy, right?
        WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
        Spoiler!

Comment

Originally posted by TJCams View Post
          Nice adds! That Khoury one looks interesting. I have The Last Templar, but have yet to jump into it. It would be a departure from my usual horror/sci-fi, but want to get into that genre more. Plus some James Rollins & Preston/Child.
          I really enjoyed The Last Templar. Still have to read The Templar Salvation before I read The Devil's Elixir though as they at least involve some of the same people if it's not a direct sequel. I don't really know if it is or not, but I know they are all in the same series at least. Haven't read anything from Rollins or Preston/Child, but I want to check them out. I have Audible audio books from them, just haven't gotten around to listening to them yet. I eagerly awaiting CD's edition of Relic from Preston/Child right now.
          Spoiler!

Comment

Yes, Relic was one I am sorry I missed on, as I believe it is sold out. I'll still try and track down a copy locally either new at Chapters, or maybe one of the used shops in town.

Comment

Originally posted by TJCams View Post
              Yes, Relic was one I am sorry I missed on, as I believe it is sold out. I'll still try and track down a copy locally either new at Chapters, or maybe one of the used shops in town.
              Yeah, it is sold out, but when it is released you could ask Dan if there are any extras available, as I would guess there'd be some available after everything is mailed out.
              Spoiler!

Comment

Got this in the mail yesterday. Got it from Darkfuse during a recent sale and was able to use a $25 credit towards it as well that I won from them recently. I've been wanting this book for a while now

DSC01436.jpgDSC01438.jpgDSC01441.jpg
                Spoiler!

Comment

Sweet!
                  "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Awesome!!
                    "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                    - Stephen King

Comment

Comment

Agreed, it is sweet and awesome. I did make a mistake though, I got it through Dark Regions, not Darkfuse, lol

Really like the cover of this one and find it much better than the trade edition that was published in 2002. This edition is longer than that one too. After a couple of books I got in exchange for reviews I will likely be reading this one.
                        Spoiler!

Comment

Does this mean i should have gotten that instead of Shadow of the Dark Angel as a Killercon freebie?
                          Wasn't there but got it when I bought Dance of the Blue Lady from him.

Comment

Originally posted by saginawhorror View Post
                            Does this mean i should have gotten that instead of Shadow of the Dark Angel as a Killercon freebie?
                            Wasn't there but got it when I bought Dance of the Blue Lady from him.
                            Don't know, this will be the first book of his that I read as it is the only one I even own. I do plan to get Rusting Chickens and The Blue Heron though when I have more money to purchase them.
                            Spoiler!

Comment

Got this in this in the mail recently, which I won through LibraryThing

DSC01442.jpg

Won this through the publisher's Facebook page and got it in the mail a few days ago. Have a few Meikle titles on my Kindle, but this is my first physical book by him

DSC01443.jpgDSC01444.jpg

I recently shared the new CD shirt on Facebook mentioning I wish I could afford it. Then, on Monday I got a surprise package from Cemetery Dance. Turns out my parents decided to surprise me with the shirt!

DSC01445.jpg
                              Spoiler!

Comment

What cool parents.Nice.

Comment

Working...
                                X