No announcement yet.

RJK1981's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Received this book in the mail Tuesday morning Should have another book arriving today

DSC01495.jpgDSC01496.jpgDSC01497.jpgDSC01498.jpg
    WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
    Spoiler!

Comment

Realized I never put up the last couple books I got until looking here to post my newest title that I picked up at Half Price Books on Saturday. Will post them in the order I have gotten my newest titles

DSC01499.jpgDSC01500.jpgDSC01501.jpgDSC01502.jpg
      Spoiler!

Comment

Originally posted by TJCams View Post
        Nice!!!!

I haven't read Laymon yet - I do have one of his books, but haven't opened it up yet.
        Read my first Laymon last year, The Traveling Vampire Show, now I can't speak for the rest of his books, but that was a damn good and addictive book.

Comment

I like the Tim Lebbon chapbook. The Assassin Series has been on my list to get for a while, but I've been holding out hope that I'll be able to track down the lettered editions. Don't know if that will every happen though as they tend to be hard to come by.

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
            Read my first Laymon last year, The Traveling Vampire Show, now I can't speak for the rest of his books, but that was a damn good and addictive book.
            Still need to get a copy of that one, but have heard very good things about it. I've liked everything of his I have read. Pretty sure the first book I read from was Blood Games that I randomly picked up at the library.
            Spoiler!

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
              I like the Tim Lebbon chapbook. The Assassin Series has been on my list to get for a while, but I've been holding out hope that I'll be able to track down the lettered editions. Don't know if that will every happen though as they tend to be hard to come by.
              Good luck with that. I got lucky when I found a lettered copy of Keith Minnion's chapbook, Down in the Boneyard on eBay. Haven't gone searching for it since, but have only seen it for sale there one other time. Can't remember how Keith said people got them originally, but think it came with a certain book order or something like that. Think it was the last lettered chapbook from them, so a lot of people probably wish they had it
              Spoiler!

Comment

Today was a great day for my collection Woke up to 4 packages waiting for me!

Won this from the publisher, Dark Regions, for liking a sharing a post. Not what I was hoping to win, which was a S/L HC title, but hey, I'll take it!

DSC01546.jpg

Was hoping I'd get this title soon! Funniest part of this was that I got the shipping notification e-mail later on this afternoon, lol

Love how this one turned out and definitely plan on reading it soon.

DSC01547.jpgDSC01548.jpgDSC01549.jpgDSC01550.jpg
                Spoiler!

Comment

My first book from Centipede Press. Guessing they always have a piece a paper stating the book's number inside the shrinkwrap, but wasn't expecting that. Like how this one feels and looks, so definitely won't be the last book I get from them

DSC01551.jpgDSC01553.jpg
                  Spoiler!

Comment

DSC01555.jpgDSC01558.jpgDSC01556.jpg

Can't remember what I read regarding what happened, but the number listed here is incorrect. Instead of 500 Regal Edition copies, there were actually only 50 numbered, along with like 50 PC ones

DSC01557.jpg

I thought this was really cool. 3 handwritten pages from the author's manuscript

DSC01559.jpg
                    Spoiler!

Comment

Yeah, I've only seen two PC copies of lettered Assassin series come up on Ebay in the last year or two, so I might be waiting a long time.

All your new adds look fantastic. I've had no experience worth King's Way but the book looks nice. Maybe I'll look into some of their offerings.

Comment

Nice adds, and win from DRP.

Comment

Thanks. Have some more books I am waiting for now, like 4 Killers. Got a couple others that'll have remarques Also bidding on something on eBay right that will end soonish
                          Spoiler!

Comment

Nice adds.

Comment

Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post

I thought this was really cool. 3 handwritten pages from the author's manuscript

[ATTACH=CONFIG]15673[/ATTACH]
                              That Is so cool! I know Thunderstorm does this with some books but didn't know that other publishers did it also. I wish more would do it; even if you can't read it, it's nifty to have.

Comment

Originally posted by mpontiff View Post
                                That Is so cool! I know Thunderstorm does this with some books but didn't know that other publishers did it also. I wish more would do it; even if you can't read it, it's nifty to have.
                                Yeah, it is pretty cool. I've never encountered that part before, but I also don't get much from Thunderstorm since I usually don't have the book money for the ones I would want. Not to mention their print runs are so small of some of their lines.
                                Spoiler!

Comment

Working...
                                X