No announcement yet.

RJK1981's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice collection amassed in such a short time. I highly recommend obtaining a copy of October Dreams as well. No CD collection would be complete without it in my opinion.

Comment

That is one I hope to acquire, would love to get one of the signed copies though I'll probably have to settle with a trade edition for now since the signed copies I've seen for sale are out of my reach right now. I wouldn't want to actually read the signed one and risk ruining all those signatures, so I guess I need to get a trade edition copy anyway
      WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
      Spoiler!

Comment

Wow, having no idea what October Dreams was, I did a quick search. Very impressive. That certainly would be the gem of any person's collection.
        "Phnglui mglw nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah nagl fhtagn!"

Comment

I have only the signed edition of October Dreams but I have read it cover to cover and re-read parts every October. This is one of my favorite books of all time!

Comment

Very nice start. I took a bunch of pics a few years ago if I decide I'm to lazy to take new one maybe I'll toss those up in a few days.
            Rich DeMars

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
            Albert Einstein

Comment

Very nice! Right now, all my CD/SP/MH/BM collectibles fit across the top of my headboad (I'm surprised I haven't had any nightmares sleeping so close to such...nightmares!).
              "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Here are my most recent additions, including The Turtle Boy which I had when I took pictures before but was reading. Now I am waiting for my 5 ARCs from the Early Reviewers Club to arrive, hopefully this week sometime.
                Attached Files
                Spoiler!

Comment

Very nice!

sk

Comment

Thanks. I just wish I had Kealan Patrick Burke's The Hides so I could read that one and then read Vessels. I will likely not be getting that one anytime soon though as I haven't got the money available for books at the moment. At least I got to read The Turtle Boy and the CD Turtle Boy: Peregrine's Tale. I want to get a hold his The Number 121 as well
                    Spoiler!

Comment

Originally posted by Justin Case View Post
                      Very cool... thanks for sharing
                      I agree with Justin Case; very cool collection! I have a large Stephen King collection consisting of 36 books. One day I'll post the pics.

Comment

One of these days I will take a picture of my Stephen King collection, have 53 books of his that I haven't got listed up here, though 2 of those are in both PB and HC forms.

For now, here are 2 of the ARCs I got this week from the Early Reader's Club. Won't spill the beans on the others though since I am sure I am not supposed to anyway

First picture is of the 2 next to each other, while the 2nd is to show the size difference between the 2. Screamplays came in at close to 550 pages for the ARC!

DSC00240.jpgDSC00239.jpg
                        Spoiler!

Comment

Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
                          For now, here are 2 of the ARCs I got this week from the Early Reader's Club. Won't spill the beans on the others though since I am sure I am not supposed to anyway
                          Feel free, I've seen them posted on a couple of other places already.
                          CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                          Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Cool!

sk

Comment

Ok, well here a couple more pictures then. If it's decided that they should be removed, that is fine, lol. Once I finish Death Hunt on Ervoon I probably will check out Amazonas because I have never even heard of Alan Peter Ryan. Never heard of Lee Thomas either, so might have to check that one out afterwards.

DSC00237.jpg

Once I saw what books were headed my way I was hoping Four Legs in the Morning would be the signed one, and sure enough, it was.

DSC00238.jpg
                              Spoiler!

Comment

I hope you like them, it's a shame about Alan Peter Ryan though, he just passed away not that long ago. I was just trying to see if I could find an article or anything about it in google to link but couldn't.
                                CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                                Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Working...
                                X