No announcement yet.

RJK1981's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I get to it I'll let you know how it is, though when that will be, I don't know yet, lol

And yes, I really like the cover and art as well, which helped me make the decision to go ahead and get that one. That and the price, of course, lol. There is more artwork in the story itself, but I haven't really checked that out yet.
    WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
    Spoiler!

Comment

Got this ARC in the mail today via FedEx. It actually originally came in the morning on Friday, but no one was around to accept the shipment. Was not accepting to receive this quickly, and definitely not have it shipped by FedEx.

DSC01414.jpg
      Spoiler!

Comment

Went to Barnes & Noble today to spend my gift certificates, and got these items

DSC01415.jpg
        DSC01416.jpg
        DSC01417.jpg
        Spoiler!

Comment

Got these in the mail today! Will likely be reading Weak and Wounded here very soon, after I finish my current read

DSC01418.jpgDSC01420.jpgDSC01421.jpgDSC01422.jpg
          Spoiler!

Comment

I really like the cover to 'Chills'!

Comment

Originally posted by Tito_Villa View Post
              I really like the cover to 'Chills'!
              So do I. It's from an artist I've never heard of before, but would like to see more from him!

Love the cover of Weak and Wounded too
              Spoiler!

Comment

Very nice, Robert! I've been wondering about Cline's "ex-" series, though I've passed them up in stores.
                "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Very nice adds. Wish I had been able to pick up Chills when it was offered.

Comment

Nice additions..

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                      Very nice, Robert! I've been wondering about Cline's "ex-" series, though I've passed them up in stores.
                      Been wondering about it too. It sounds like this can be read on it's own, so I am planning to read it sometime this year and see how I like it
                      Spoiler!

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
                        Very nice adds. Wish I had been able to pick up Chills when it was offered.
                        Thanks. Yeah, got Chills in an unannounced grab bag, which was a great deal!
                        Spoiler!

Comment

Latest arrivals

DSC01424.jpgDSC01425.jpgDSC01426.jpgDSC01429.jpgDSC01430.jpg
                          Spoiler!

Comment

This came in the mail today, which might throw off my planned reading choice for this weekend, lol! I was expecting to have to wait to get this as I wasn't home to accept the UPS delivery. Instead, when I got home tonight the package was sitting in front of my apartment door! If I lived in some areas I have lived in before I may not like that they did that, but I don't have a reason to worry about it where I live now, which is great. I hear a lot sirens here, but I also lived in between a couple hospitals, one of which is like 1 or 2 miles away, so sirens are to be expected.

DSC01431.jpg
                            DSC01432.jpg
                            DSC01434.jpg
                            Spoiler!

Comment

I hear you. So many great books arrived in the last week or two. Along with being sick I am rethinking what I am going to read next. Nice book. Love my copy.

Comment

Nice additions! My copy of Dereliction was damaged, so I won't add it yet (not to worry, I'm getting another copy from CD!).
                                "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Working...
                                X