Dan Hocker's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Greenelk View Post
    My ears pricked up there. There's not still some copies of Shivers V in the warehouse is there? My copy (I'm sure I ordered it) has also gone walk about. The picture in my collectors thread just looks wrong without it!
    I think I have one more extra. If you're interested shoot me a email.
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by frik51 View Post
      No, just the Dutch limited hardcover. As it says in my signature, numbered, not signed.
      But it's in Dutch, obviously.

sk
      Oh, ok. Well, I obviously couldn't read it anyway

Comment

Not really a collectible and most certainly not a book, but I thought it was cool and I picked it up earlier today at the Dogfish Head Brew Pub in Rehoboth beach. It's a hand crafted mug.

2011-11-05 22.00.03.jpg

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
          Not really a collectible and most certainly not a book, but I thought it was cool and I picked it up earlier today at the Dogfish Head Brew Pub in Rehoboth beach. It's a hand crafted mug.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1652[/ATTACH]
          Is it signed Dan?

Comment

Cheers, Dan!!!
            "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

It reminds me of the mugs and cups they do at the Renaissance Festival each year. Each year there's a different color and different styles. They look nice in the china cupboard.
              "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

I've had Dogfish Head's brews. Nice mug!

My favorite item in your collection, by far, is your grandfather's purple heart from WWII. Very personal, very cool.

Comment

Well I forgot I had a $50 amazon gift card, which I just used to purchase 6 more 1st/1st of Terry Brook's stuff. Only 6 more "affordable" ones to go than I'm into the bank breaking price range. I'll post some pictures whenever they get here.

Instagram

Comment

Well I forgot I had a $50 amazon gift card, which I just used to purchase 6 more 1st/1st of Terry Brook's stuff. Only 6 more "affordable" ones to go than I'm into the bank breaking price range. I'll post some pictures whenever they get here.
                    Damn good price for 1st's Dan, look forward to seeing your posting them when they arrive

Comment

Originally posted by Grant Wootton View Post
                      Damn good price for 1st's Dan, look forward to seeing your posting them when they arrive
                      Yea, I thought so. But then again they are fairly recent releases (last 10 years) so well after he established himself and there wouldn't have been a shortage of 1st's.

Instagram

Comment

Yea, I thought so. But then again they are fairly recent releases (last 10 years) so well after he established himself and there wouldn't have been a shortage of 1st's.
                        Even so, 1st's are a good thing (and, in 40 years, they'll be 50 years old - although what that comment has to do with the price of oatmeal in Mongolia is lost on me ).

Comment

I wish I would have ordered that Artists inspire by...book. I bet the artwork is breathtaking.
                          "What shall I say when my lord comes a calling? What shall I say when he knocks on my door? What shall I say when his feet enter softly? Leaving the marks of his grave on my floor."

Comment

Originally posted by Hedda Gabler View Post
                            I wish I would have ordered that Artists inspire by...book. I bet the artwork is breathtaking.
                            It is, Hedda, it is (and you don't have to visit the gym after pulling it from the shelf to have a look through - the sucker weighs a freaking ton )

Comment

Originally posted by Grant Wootton View Post
                              It is, Hedda, it is (and you don't have to visit the gym after pulling it from the shelf to have a look through - the sucker weighs a freaking ton )
                              I'll have to second that!
                              "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Ugg.... The last 2 books I ordered finally arrived. The one was in perfect shape and I couldn't be happier. The other one did not arrive in the "like new" condition they described it as. They also failed to mention the sticker on the DJ. Kinda pissed off and I'm returning, hopefully. On a different note, one of my other books arrived with a "less than perfect" DJ, which wasn't described in the listing, but I was willing to keep it. So I left a 3 star feedback on the purchase and they decided to refund me and let me keep the book.

2012-01-31 11.39.00.jpg2012-01-31 11.39.09.jpg2012-01-31 11.39.39.jpg2012-01-31 11.40.06.jpg

Instagram

Comment

Working...
                                X