No announcement yet.

Dan Hocker's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very cool to see another Brooks fan around here. I'm reading his latest right now, actually.
    "Happy people have no stories" —Therapy?

The Eyesore Times | Shock Totem | Getcha Rocks Off

Comment

Cool collection of stuff I know nothing about, Dan. But that's part of the fun! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

I won't have any new horror stuff for awhile, although I think all my hellboy stuff can be clasified as fantasy / horror, but here some more Hellboy. Just picked these up, Issue #1-4 of Hellboy: Seed of Destruction (the first stand-alone Hellboy comics), The Hellboy: Seed of Destruction Trade Paperback, and a cool gift from Brian (which I'm pretty sure was a gift from Darkhorse to Brian) a signed copy of Hellboy: The Mole and Other Stories
        Attached Files
        CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
        Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Just looked through this and i love what i have seen!

Comment

Here's my latest set of Hellboy acquisitions. Hellboy: Wake The Devil Issues 1-5 (the second story arc in the Hellboy series) and a crossover story arc called Hellboy, Batman, Starman Issues 1-2. There probably won't be too much to add here for a little while as I'm moving soon. Hopefully I'll have halfway decent bookshelves to take pictures out though. Also I apologize for the crappy picture quality on this one, I couldn't get the picture to come right.
            Attached Files

Instagram

Comment

Wow! Really nice things.

Comment

I used to collect Ironman like you do Hellboy. Ended up selling most of my collection when my daughter was born, along with many other things. That dang formula was expensive. Slowly rebuilding.
                Website l Facebook l Author Page l Twitter l Instagram l Amazon

Comment

Geez, I'm glad I'm not trying to post pictures of my comic collection. Of course I could just take a single picture of the 2 skids full of comic boxes that are storing the stuff. The wife thinks they should be gotten rid of since the house is too cluttered. I say they're in the back room, out of the way not bothering anyone, and besides they'll probably be able to pay for the kid's books come college time.
                  "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Originally posted by TerryE View Post
                    Geez, I'm glad I'm not trying to post pictures of my comic collection. Of course I could just take a single picture of the 2 skids full of comic boxes that are storing the stuff. The wife thinks they should be gotten rid of since the house is too cluttered. I say they're in the back room, out of the way not bothering anyone, and besides they'll probably be able to pay for the kid's books come college time.
                    Yeah, good luck with that....

Hunter

Comment

New shelving setup. Not sure why one of those ended up smaller than the other ones.
                      Attached Files

Instagram

Comment

Love the swords. While writing the sequel to my first book I had to talk to some one for advice, as one of the characters uses a sword like those.
                        Website l Facebook l Author Page l Twitter l Instagram l Amazon

Comment

Very nice setup! I wish I had more room for bookcases so that I could finally set all my stuff up. Maybe soon...

Comment

Very nice, Dan!!

sk

Comment

I got the latest Hellboy story arc today. Pretty good, here's a bit of a major spoiler though.

Spoiler!
                              Attached Files

Instagram

Comment

I haven't posted anything in awhile, so I thought I'd post some stuff I picked up over the past couple of days.

2011-10-21 18.34.45.jpg
                                2011-10-21 18.35.04.jpg

Instagram

Comment

Working...
                                X