No announcement yet.

Dan Hocker's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the clarification to my petty observation.
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    Lol, it's not in the bathroom... Why would I have a bookshelf in a bathroom? It's just next to the door to the bathroom.

Comment

Lol, it's not in the bathroom... Why would I have a bookshelf in a bathroom? It's just next to the door to the bathroom.
      I have a shelf of sorts in the bathroom - to store my "down time" reading material - doesn't everyone ????

Comment

triple-facepalm.jpg

"Up", Mr. Woot. Guys keep up-time reading material in their bathrooms.

Even Schultz, Klink, and (especially) Hogan know that.
        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]3625[/ATTACH]

"Up", Mr. Woot. Guys keep up-time reading material in their bathrooms.

Even Schultz, Klink, and (especially) Hogan know that.
          Possibly works if one is single - don't know how Connie would react to uptime material in the bathroom (actually, yes, I do know - not pretty)

Comment

Nicely organized according to height in groupings. Very nice.
            "What shall I say when my lord comes a calling? What shall I say when he knocks on my door? What shall I say when his feet enter softly? Leaving the marks of his grave on my floor."

Comment

Just felt this needed to be here...

Comment

I passed that one up for Shultz, Klink, and Hogan! I first saw it on motifake.com with the caption: "Just STFU and GTFO. Your stupidity is giving me a headache!"

I also found a lot of great pics from the search "monkey facepalm."
                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

...I think I'll regret this...

*off to google "monkey facepalm"...

Comment

gorilla_facepalm.jpg
                    "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Wow I wish to hell I had a case like Dan's. Mine is just some enormous sorta entertainment center bought by my mom for me about 25 years ago or more. I have one really nice "case" but it's at my grandma's and since she lives with me now, I never get to see it. She like me, is from southern IL.

Comment

Originally posted by theenormityofitall View Post
                        Wow I wish to hell I had a case like Dan's. Mine is just some enormous sorta entertainment center bought by my mom for me about 25 years ago or more. I have one really nice "case" but it's at my grandma's and since she lives with me now, I never get to see it. She like me, is from southern IL.
                        It wasn't too terribly expensive. Just find yourself an IKEA. The glass doors actually cost more than the shelf itself.
                        CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                        Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

It wasn't too terribly expensive. Just find yourself an IKEA. The glass doors actually cost more than the shelf itself.
                          Hey! I know that IKEA! I could almost chunk a punkin there, with one of those really good launchers.
                          "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Got the last book in this set today.

2012-02-07 17.25.50.jpg

Instagram

Comment

Outstanding, Dan! Looks great together. What's next on your to acquire list?
                              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                                Outstanding, Dan! Looks great together. What's next on your to acquire list?
                                Probably the High Druid trilogy, as it should be the cheapest. Then maybe the "Heritage of Shannara" series, as I think that might be the next cheapest. I do need to pick up his latest two books, but they haven't really been out long enough to come down in retail price, and on my budget I can't see spending full price when I already have read the ebook versions.

Instagram

Comment

Working...
                                X