Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What book are you most interested in purchasing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't wait to get my hands on A Dark & Bloody Ground by Ronald Kelly!

Of course, I'll have to wait 'til 2012, as he's still writing it...

But he says that it will be published by...Cemetery Dance!

Corfimation? Denial? Not comment?
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

well I just noticed last night that My first edition of Creepshow was marked all over on inside.. including creepshow thats 8 more I found marked on total 30 so far. I havent finished looking through all my Steven King books yet. Scared to look at anymore. Each one I open pages are marked on.. have to look carefully because sometimes only one page is written on and can be easily missed...still have another 40 or so King books to go through.

Comment

Originally posted by Menace View Post
        well I just noticed last night that My first edition of Creepshow was marked all over on inside.. including creepshow thats 8 more I found marked on total 30 so far. I havent finished looking through all my Steven King books yet. Scared to look at anymore. Each one I open pages are marked on.. have to look carefully because sometimes only one page is written on and can be easily missed...still have another 40 or so King books to go through.
        That just sucks dude. What she did is wrong on so many levels and I feel your pain. Best of luck and hang in there.
        Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Dark Carnival

Try this again. Dark Carnival, Bradbury's First book. Published by Arkham House. "The Homecoming." One of my favorite short stories. This is a lottery book. One Day!!! Just the idea of this book gives me chills. History!

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
            Try this again. Dark Carnival, Bradbury's First book. Published by Arkham House. "The Homecoming." One of my favorite short stories. This is a lottery book. One Day!!! Just the idea of this book gives me chills. History!
            Did you get Gauntlet Press reissue edition? It had a really nice optional slipcase with Bradbury art on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Menace View Post
              Sheez- you really should have unloaded the dishwasher that one night...

Seriously, I am sorry for your loss. Not the woman but the collection. That is horrible.

Comment

Game of Thrones Special Edition (being released towards the end of July). Looks fantastic!

Comment

That looks like a smart production, who's the publisher?

Comment

Harper Voyager

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
                      Game of Thrones Special Edition (being released towards the end of July). Looks fantastic!

Wow, I want one.

sk

Comment

I would like one, but Subterranean is releasing a newer limited of Game of Thrones and I already have the Meisha Merlin edition.

Comment

Originally posted by frik51 View Post
                          Wow, I want one.

sk
                          I was thinking the same thing...
                          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

its up for preorder on the amazon uk site for those that are interested.

Comment

I can't remember who wanted a revised Viking 'The Gunslinger' 1st, well there is a nice one on ebay at the moment for $30 - Link to auction

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                                I would like one, but Subterranean is releasing a newer limited of Game of Thrones and I already have the Meisha Merlin edition.
                                I'm kind of confused about all these limited editions. I can't keep track of which publisher published what books...nor which ones will be upcoming.
                                I'd love a checklist (if possible, with illustrations) of what out there and what will be.

thanks!

sk

Comment

Working...
                                X