No announcement yet.

Men in Black 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea I saw that one at the midnight showing of The Avengers. It looks interesting, though I'm not really into that type of movie.
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

I remember the short film Frankenweenie Burton made a long time ago. This one looked pretty good. Of course I'll see it...
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I'll have to download it as Mason will be gone again by time it goes out. but i'll deff be seeing it. I also saw the trailer while seeing the Avengers.

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
          He was a Goonie and always will be! (regardless of who is step-mother is.)
          I didn't know he was a Goonie!!! See, you learn something new every day..hehe..

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
            do you have a drive in where you live? Theres not many around anymore
            Drive ins?? Wow..haven't seen one of those in eons!! I didn't think they still existed. I remember my parents taking me to drive ins when I was a kid in New Jersey!

Comment

They still have one in Scottsdale, Az although I've never been.

Comment

The closest drive-in to me is in Newburg Oregon, about 45 minutes away.

Comment

There's still one here in my area. It's been a long time since I've been. I think the last time was for Arachnophobia. And during the whole movie there was a spider spinning a web outside my driver's window. the movie wasn't that scary, but the spider made it a lot creepier.
                  "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Spider made it creepier? lol. I never got to go to dusk til Dawn. Boyfriend was being a douche and got stuck in River Denys(2 hours away with no drive) Their cheap night is the same as the theatre and they like to play movies i've already seen so It might be a while before get to the drive in

Comment

[QUOTE=frik51;36111]I can wait to see this - correction: I'm not going to see it at all.
                      Never really cared for this series...

sk

Dittto. A great concept I would love to see played straight instead of for laughs.

Comment

I don't know about the movie but I want to by some Leather Blazers and Coats from jonathan2340.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe315 View Post
                          I don't know about the movie but I want to by some Leather Blazers and Coats from jonathan2340.
                          lol
                          Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                          My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                            Apparently the drive in had to go with some older movies. They're limited to what theyre allowed to play. So glad I have sunday off. we rarely get to go to the drive in because they're always playing movies we have seen. but this early in the year we are safe and its not cold out, which is weird for may.

Battleship, American Reunion,Safe House plus Wanderlust ...I dont even know what wonderlust is but I am more than happy to watch the other 3 even if, like dan, I dont understand the whole Battleship concept. lol.
                            Didn't know there were still drive-ins left..I know there isn't any around where I live...

Comment

Working...
                            X