Custom Bindings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom Bindings

Here's a copy of ABE's newsletter I found in my in box today. I don't know how many of you received this or are even interested, but it made me spend 30 minutes browsing it (not that I could afford any of these.)

http://www.abebooks.com/books/Newsle...nline&abersp=1
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Oh - I really like what I see here.
    A similar Salem's Lot was done this way - don't remember how many copies were made exactly, but the final result was awesome!
    And very expensive!!

sk

Comment

Ireally like The Hobbit and Atlas Shrugged. If only I had $20,000 just laying around the house unused.....
      "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Wow, some of those are just plain fantastic! Thanks for sharing Squire, very cool stuff!

Comment

You're welcome, Pete. But I think I'm more trying to convince myself that I don't have a book habit...
          "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Oh my! Those were so beautiful.
            "What shall I say when my lord comes a calling? What shall I say when he knocks on my door? What shall I say when his feet enter softly? Leaving the marks of his grave on my floor."

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
              You're welcome, Pete. But I think I'm more trying to convince myself that I don't have a book habit...
              Good luck with that one Squire!

You could record yourself saying that over and over again and then play it when you go to sleep...

Comment

Working...
              X