Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for Bentley Little

Hi All,

I am looking to add to my Bentley Little collection. I always swore I would never love another author as much as I do Stephen King, but I think it may have happened !! If anyone has any of his work they aren't too attached to and may considering selling, please let me know.

Not sure what you are looking for but there is a ton of his stuff available on abebooks.com.

Comment

I don't think you'll have any problem finding his books. As Martin said, check abebooks.com, alibris.com and Amazon - if Amazon don't have them new they'll have them used.

Comment

Check out Half Price Books if they have a store near you
        WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
        Spoiler!

Comment

And make sure to order the new Little from CD.

Comment

I am reading The Mailman right now. So far, so good. I read The Academy earlier this year and enjoyed it for what it was.

Comment

Ths site may hel you too (note that a couple of books have diff titles)

http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/l/bentley-little/

Jan
              Not enough books . . . . . just too little time.

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
                And make sure to order the new Little from CD.
                I have pre-ordered his new one! I'm very excited. Right now I am in the middle of The Vanishing and it's really good. I find myself rushing home after work just to read it!

Comment

I do have a new copy of the CD edition of The Mailman that i'm probably going to sell. I'm assuming you probably have it though
                  Anthony Lund - Creator of Tales From The Back Side
                  www.anthonylund.com
                  www.talesfromthebackside.com

Comment

Look for The Collection a great short story collection.One of the best short story collections from start to finish.

Comment

The Policy is the only one from Little I've read and it was a really good one. The next of his I read will probably be The Mailman.
                      WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                      Spoiler!

Comment

I have read several of his short stories. The only novel I have read so far is The Mailman, that is a great read!

Comment

Working...
                        X