Need your thoughts and prayers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need your thoughts and prayers

After suffering from Alzheimer's for several years, my father passed away last night. Please keep me and my family in your thoughts and prayers. I'm having a difficult time this morning...

So sorry for your loss.I will keep you and your whole family in my thoughts and prayers.

Comment

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Comment

You will be in my prayers as well Ron. God bless.

Comment

I'm very sorry for your loss. You and your family will be in my thoughts.
          Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Will definitely keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers
            WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
            Spoiler!

Comment

Ron, I am sorry. Thinking of you - and having you and your family in my prayers.

God bless,

Siep

Comment

God bless you and your family, Ron. Thoughts and prayers to you and yours.
                "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Ron, so sorry to hear about your loss. We'll keep you and yours in our hearts and prayers. Best.
                  "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Very sorry to hear about your loss Ron! Hang in there and all the best to you and your family!

Comment

Thanks so much, my friends. I appreciate your kindness.

Comment

You don't know me from a hole in the wall, but I am so very sorry. Losing someone you love is painful and surreal. I send you and your family prayers and strength to get through the days ahead.
                        "What shall I say when my lord comes a calling? What shall I say when he knocks on my door? What shall I say when his feet enter softly? Leaving the marks of his grave on my floor."

Comment

So very sorry for you and your family's tragic loss, Ron. My prayers are for you. Randy D.

Comment

Thank you, Hedda and Randy. Your kind words are much appreciated.

For those out there waiting on auction books and copies of Beneath the Bed to be shipped, I'll get back to it next week. This week has been a total bust as far as getting anything done is concerned. Things have been incredibly stressful the past few days. To make a long story short, my step-mother converted to Mormonish when my father was first diagonosed with Alzheimers and the normal events of visitation/funeral/burial aren't going the usual route that most Southern mournings take place. She's even threatening to cremate him and have no service at all, which would deny me closure (she and I don't get along to the barn and back). It's frustrating and depressing at the same time. Sorry for burdening y'all with my problems.

Comment

Ron, I am one of the ones waiting for Beneath the Bed and do not worry about that. Take care of your family and yourself first. Our packages can wait.

Comment

Working...
                              X