Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 101

Thread: Lettered Editions / Traycases

  1. #81
    Senior Member Inmate th3l0rd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    282
    Rep Power
    8
    Hi Brian, can you tell if the mailman is in the "nearly 30 others" from the production page ?

  2. #82
    Administrator Ok, I really can't come up with anymore of these stupid things... Brian James Freeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,002,619
    Rep Power
    2014
    Quote Originally Posted by th3l0rd View Post
    Hi Brian, can you tell if the mailman is in the "nearly 30 others" from the production page ?
    It's not, but it IS getting higher up the list. I'll post the complete list of those cases once we have them and we confirm they all fit right and look good. We've never done a huge run like this before, so I have my fingers crossed!

    Brian
    Brian James Freeman
    brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

    Cemetery Dance Publications: http://www.cemeterydance.com
    Lonely Road Books: http://www.lonelyroadbooks.com
    LetterPress Publications: http://www.LetterPressPublications.com
    My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

  3. #83
    Junior Member Visitor
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Freeman View Post
    The traycase (unlike my photographs) turned out great!

    I love this tray case. I'd love one for my s/l too. I've pinged an email across begging!!

  4. #84
    Administrator Ok, I really can't come up with anymore of these stupid things... Brian James Freeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,002,619
    Rep Power
    2014
    These Lettered Editions will be shipping in April: The Folks 2, Stories from the Plague Years, Halloween & Other Seasons, Picking the Bones, Serpent Girl, Brimstone Turnpike, 121 to Pennsylvania, Occasional Demons, Bone Soup, Hell Hollow, Last Exit for the Lost, Afterlife, King Blood, Kin, Killing Ghost, Midnight Grinding, Four Rode Out, House Infernal, The Innswich Horror, Joy Ride, Wicked Things, Night Cage, Mad Dogs, The Secret Backs of Things, Kill Whitey, The Dropper, The Horror Hall of Fame, British Invasion, Lilja's Library, On Dangerous Ground, The Woman, Brides of the Impaler, Midnight Premiere.

    Brian
    Brian James Freeman
    brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

    Cemetery Dance Publications: http://www.cemeterydance.com
    Lonely Road Books: http://www.lonelyroadbooks.com
    LetterPress Publications: http://www.LetterPressPublications.com
    My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

  5. #85
    Senior Member Lobotomized Martin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    5,811
    Rep Power
    24
    I got my email this morning. Great news!
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    These Lettered Editions will be shipping in April: The Folks 2, Stories from the Plague Years, Halloween & Other Seasons, Picking the Bones, Serpent Girl, Brimstone Turnpike, 121 to Pennsylvania, Occasional Demons, Bone Soup, Hell Hollow, Last Exit for the Lost, Afterlife, King Blood, Kin, Killing Ghost, Midnight Grinding, Four Rode Out, House Infernal, The Innswich Horror, Joy Ride, Wicked Things, Night Cage, Mad Dogs, The Secret Backs of Things, Kill Whitey, The Dropper, The Horror Hall of Fame, British Invasion, Lilja's Library, On Dangerous Ground, The Woman, Brides of the Impaler, Midnight Premiere.

    Brian

  6. #86
    Senior Member Ok, I really can't come up with anymore of these stupid things... srboone's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Kansas City, MO
    Posts
    8,659
    Rep Power
    27
    Quite the list. Looking forward to the one title I have on it!
    "I'm a vegan. "

    ---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

  7. #87
    Junior Member Visitor
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Aloha, Orgon
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0
    Are all of these lettered editions accounted for or will any be available for sale?

  8. #88
    Administrator Ok, I really can't come up with anymore of these stupid things... Brian James Freeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,002,619
    Rep Power
    2014
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDL59 View Post
    Are all of these lettered editions accounted for or will any be available for sale?
    Good question! Most are sold out, but there are a couple that will have copies left available. We'll get them listed after all of the preorders have shipped!

    Brian
    Brian James Freeman
    brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

    Cemetery Dance Publications: http://www.cemeterydance.com
    Lonely Road Books: http://www.lonelyroadbooks.com
    LetterPress Publications: http://www.LetterPressPublications.com
    My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

  9. #89
    Junior Member Visitor
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Aloha, Orgon
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0
    Thanks Brian - There are a few that I am interested in.

  10. #90
    Senior Member Ok, I really can't come up with anymore of these stupid things... srboone's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Kansas City, MO
    Posts
    8,659
    Rep Power
    27
    Hallelujah!!! My Lettered edition of The Dropper is on it's way!
    "I'm a vegan. "

    ---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

  11. #91
    Senior Member Lobotomized Martin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    5,811
    Rep Power
    24
    I should have my lettered Midnight Premiere Friday!

  12. #92
    Senior Member Receiving Daily Medication
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Cherry Hill, NJ
    Posts
    943
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by srboone View Post
    Hallelujah!!! My Lettered edition of The Dropper is on it's way!
    I got mine yesterday...looks nice! The author messed up when he signed, so I have copy 50 - XX.

  13. #93
    Administrator Ok, I really can't come up with anymore of these stupid things... Brian James Freeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,002,619
    Rep Power
    2014
    Added some more Lettered Editions to the "in progress" list thanks to a new vendor we found thanks to an employee of an older vendor finding a new job!

    http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PRODUCTION

    Brian
    Brian James Freeman
    brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

    Cemetery Dance Publications: http://www.cemeterydance.com
    Lonely Road Books: http://www.lonelyroadbooks.com
    LetterPress Publications: http://www.LetterPressPublications.com
    My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

  14. #94
    Junior Member Visitor keysersoze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Added some more Lettered Editions to the "in progress" list thanks to a new vendor we found thanks to an employee of an older vendor finding a new job!

    http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PRODUCTION

    Brian
    I was hoping to see The Woods Are Dark on there............maybe next time
    Why are you doing this to us? Because you were home.

  15. #95
    Senior Member 2nd Rubber Room Confinement Teriw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Calgary, AB
    Posts
    3,077
    Rep Power
    15
    I guess I still have a long wait for UNDEAD. My zombie collection looks pretty sad right now...specially since its in a suit case with all my other prized books. (Mostly CD books) I have added a Playbill and ticket to my zombie stuff. It was a great experience and I plan to frame them for my zombie stuff. See Random Thoughts...

  16. #96
    Administrator Ok, I really can't come up with anymore of these stupid things... Brian James Freeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,002,619
    Rep Power
    2014
    Quote Originally Posted by keysersoze View Post
    I was hoping to see The Woods Are Dark on there............maybe next time
    The Woods Are Dark ran into a bit of an issue with the books because a printer we fired a few years back SUCKS, which is why we fired them, but one of our pros is working to fix the issue now and this one WILL be done this year, even if I have to learn how to make traycases myself. Sound good?

    Brian
    Brian James Freeman
    brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

    Cemetery Dance Publications: http://www.cemeterydance.com
    Lonely Road Books: http://www.lonelyroadbooks.com
    LetterPress Publications: http://www.LetterPressPublications.com
    My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

  17. #97
    Administrator Ok, I really can't come up with anymore of these stupid things... Brian James Freeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,002,619
    Rep Power
    2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriw View Post
    I guess I still have a long wait for UNDEAD. My zombie collection looks pretty sad right now...specially since its in a suit case with all my other prized books. (Mostly CD books) I have added a Playbill and ticket to my zombie stuff. It was a great experience and I plan to frame them for my zombie stuff. See Random Thoughts...
    Not sure where UNDEAD will fit into the plans for the rest of the year, but I will do my best!
    Brian James Freeman
    brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

    Cemetery Dance Publications: http://www.cemeterydance.com
    Lonely Road Books: http://www.lonelyroadbooks.com
    LetterPress Publications: http://www.LetterPressPublications.com
    My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

  18. #98
    Senior Member Inmate
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    417
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    The Woods Are Dark ran into a bit of an issue with the books because a printer we fired a few years back SUCKS, which is why we fired them, but one of our pros is working to fix the issue now and this one WILL be done this year, even if I have to learn how to make traycases myself. Sound good?

    Brian
    I need in on this

  19. #99
    Administrator Ok, I really can't come up with anymore of these stupid things... Brian James Freeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,002,619
    Rep Power
    2014
    Quote Originally Posted by jester05jk View Post
    I need in on this
    Helping me make traycases or buying one of the extra copies when they're put back on the site later this year?

    Brian
    Brian James Freeman
    brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

    Cemetery Dance Publications: http://www.cemeterydance.com
    Lonely Road Books: http://www.lonelyroadbooks.com
    LetterPress Publications: http://www.LetterPressPublications.com
    My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

  20. #100
    Senior Member Inmate
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    417
    Rep Power
    9
    Getting one of the extra copies. I would love to make traycases, but I wouldn't know where to start. Although at the rate they're being made I could probably learn and churn out a few in the same amount of time.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •