Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Selling some preorders

Hi,
    I hope it's not agains the rules of the forum (if so please feel free to remove this post)

I'm selling some of my preorders for lettered editions:
    * pure - gone
    * amazonas & the back of beyond (possibly together) - gone

Also I have 2 copies of under the dome UK s/l with minor dinged corner (photos on request) for 250$ each

If someone's interested pleas PM me

Thanks for looking
    Last edited by th3l0rd; 05-13-2012, 08:28 PM. Reason: marked gone items

Not against the rules. Though we don't really endorse it either. It's at everyone involved's own risk kinda thing.
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Well, I hoped that Mindy could transfer the orders there's no point for me to get the books and ship them back. I need to get some money back just in case the working situation goes worse and I need some cash I've already spent

Comment

Originally posted by th3l0rd View Post
        Well, I hoped that Mindy could transfer the orders there's no point for me to get the books and ship them back. I need to get some money back just in case the working situation goes worse and I need some cash I've already spent
        I think Mindy has done that before. You may want to email her and ask though, before you do the sale.
        CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
        Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
          I think Mindy has done that before. You may want to email her and ask though, before you do the sale.
          Yep, I remember I've read hat before. I think she was quite busy lately (or maybe I've asked too many things and I'm in the spam filter ) because the answering time is getting longer. Probably should sent in some chocolates

Comment

Working...
          X