No announcement yet.

[INDEXED]The Circle by Bentley Little

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought I posted a question about this but it looks like this did not get through.I take it there was a slow down at the printer with everything going on.Will this be out in January?

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
      I thought I posted a question about this but it looks like this did not get through.I take it there was a slow down at the printer with everything going on.Will this be out in January?
      They arrived at the warehouse on Friday right before we closed for the weekend, so preorders will start shipping after Christmas.

Brian
      Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
      My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Outstanding. Really want to get my hands on this one!
        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Freeman View Post
          They arrived at the warehouse on Friday right before we closed for the weekend, so preorders will start shipping after Christmas.

Brian
          I had assumed I would open my front door ON Christmas to find the entire CD staff singing carols and bringing me books. Seems like that's less likely now.....

Comment

Never give up on your dreams Brad! There is still hope!

Comment

You convinced me!! Starting Christmas A.M., I am sitting outside until until they show up.

Comment

Hopefully Dan doesn't forget to pack my magazine and riding the bullett DJ with it

Comment

Got my shipping notice!
                  "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

As did I!
                    Originally posted by srboone View Post
                    Got my shipping notice!

Comment

Got mine as well. Just waiting on my shipping notice for Undead and I'm Not Sam now. The new year is shaping up to start off well with 3 Cemetery Dance titles arriving in Jan.
                      WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                      Spoiler!

Comment

Got my notice as well! And then like two more...!!

And the wife cant get mad cause I told her that all these are old orders, paid for a long time ago. Now I just have to squeeze in some new books so that they arrive in the same time frame and just say it was all part of that one order.

Comment

Deception is never good for the soul, Pete. Though it might be good for your personal library.
                          "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Didn't get my shipping notice for this yet I'm sure it will come soon. I'm more interested in my CD Mag and DJ that should be coming with it anyway. Ill be waiting a while for shipping on undead for sure though since I ordered the lettered cuz it'd be awesome for the zombie collection I am starting.

Comment

Did all of these ship yet? I didn't get a shipping notice yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                                Did all of these ship yet? I didn't get a shipping notice yet.
                                Hi Teri,

Your's is shipping with a bunch of other stuff and should be shipping shortly. We generally ship all of the random stuff last, and we had 6 different books come in all at the same time, so it's taken a bit to get there, but Dave is starting on the pile of "miscellaneous" orders right now.
                                CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                                Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Working...
                                X