No announcement yet.

Earthling - Weaveworld

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was glad to see other people had trouble reading this one, I kept lapsing into a coma every time I picked it up. Never finished it which is extremely unusual for me. Boring to the max.
    If collecting is an illness, I must be terminal

Comment

Weaveworld was the first Barker I ever read: I really liked it.

Still, I decided to pass on this one.

sk
      Last edited by frik51; 05-04-2012, 02:16 PM.

Comment

Sorry Brian. Sorry Dan. Only got the notification e-mail about this title from CD early today (Malaysian time). The Subterranean Press notification came in way earlier two days back so I ordered the signed numbered from them. If I'd have known CD also carried copies of this title from Earthling, I'd have ordered from you guys.

Comment

I'm still debating if I should get this one or not. I do want the signed/limited edition, but that way I'll never up my savings account...

sk
          Last edited by frik51; 05-05-2012, 05:30 AM.

Comment

Frik. I think the signed numbered has already sold out at CD. Only the unsigned gift edition remain last I check. They are still available though at Earthling's own website and Subterranean's.

Comment

Still got my renewable certif. working for me. another 100 added so have 200+ with 7 more months to go.Well worth the 399 investment.Now if I could just stay away from other sites I would be golden.
              Originally posted by srboone View Post
              I think I still have $26 on the $500 one I bought. I've purchased $650 worth of CD CG's so far (for $325, of course!)

Comment

Yeah I wanted to jump on the renewable deal, but couldn't at the time.
                "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Ok, it's not Weaveworld, but I thought somebody on here might share my excitement for this. I just got a lettered copy of The Hellbound Heart 20th Anniversary that comes with an original Barker sketch mounted in the traycase. Thought it was a pretty good deal since Earthling sold it for 650 in 2007 and I got it for 599 from a seller on AbeBooks. Lettered edition was only 26, and I haven't been able to find another one for sale anywhere, so I feel pretty lucky to have gotten my hands on this one. It's a beautiful book and presentation.

Comment

Well done mate. congratulations !!!!!

Comment

Yep. Congratulations indeed!!

sk

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                        Still got my renewable certif. working for me. another 100 added so have 200+ with 7 more months to go.Well worth the 399 investment.Now if I could just stay away from other sites I would be golden.
                        I LOVE the renewable certificate! Well worth the price!

Comment

I am thinking about get one of the signed/limited editions next week so do you recommend getting this book or what?
                          What is your overall take on the book?

Comment

Paul's email stated that the gift edition of this book as arrived and will be completely shipped by the end of next week. The traycased editions won't be available until the spring.
                            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

What one did you get?
                              Originally posted by srboone View Post
                              Paul's email stated that the gift edition of this book as arrived and will be completely shipped by the end of next week. The traycased editions won't be available until the spring.

Comment

I got the gift from Earthling and the s/l/n from CD
                                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Working...
                                X