No announcement yet.

Earthling - Weaveworld

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got my gift edition of Weaveworld today and that is a BEAUTIFUL book!!!

Comment

Are these still shipping? I bought the gift edition and I haven't even received an email shipping notice yet. It's been almost a month since other people started getting theirs.

Comment

Originally posted by Ford Prefect View Post
        Are these still shipping? I bought the gift edition and I haven't even received an email shipping notice yet. It's been almost a month since other people started getting theirs.
        If you ordered this from us, I do not believe we have received our copies from the publisher yet.
        CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
        Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Ah, that would explain it! I just assumed people bought them from CD if they were posting here. I cannot wait to get my copy!

Comment

We should be getting the trade editions within the next week or two. The limited editions will be a bit longer as it isn't finished yet.
            CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
            Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Is there any news about when you will be getting the numbered editions and/or when they might ship?

Comment

Originally posted by jigertz View Post
                Is there any news about when you will be getting the numbered editions and/or when they might ship?
                The Earthling Publisher, Paul, told me he's been shipping the signed and lettered copies over the last month or so to everybody. Mine are supposed to be on the way finally now, so I imagine CD's copies probably are now too or will be soon.

- James
                http://darkdiscoveries.com

Comment

Clive Barker is one author I am really wanting to read. I have seen many of the movies he has been a part of, but have a feeling I'd really love reading his novels too.

Comment

I love some of his books. Some I find to wordy. I know books and words what do I expect. I could not get into weavworld at all. Loved Great and Secret show.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                      I love some of his books. Some I find to wordy. I know books and words what do I expect. I could not get into weavworld at all. Loved Great and Secret show.
                      I downloaded the ebook of Hellbound Heart (Hellraiser movie) - looking forward to it too!

Comment

I did like Hellbound Heart. Liked it better then the movie. Enjoy it.

Comment

I liked the books of blood

Comment

Working...
                          X