X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eye of the Dragon movie

Here's some info:

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/04/24/ey...-dragon-movie/

I thought we had talked about this somewhere here, but I didn't see a thread for it so I decided I'd put one together.

O Lord, SyFy! That'll make it rank with Sharktopus and Blood Trail of the Horny College Students.
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Even though its been some time, I really hate the name change (Sci-Fi = Syfy)... Just sayin'.

Comment

I agree completely. It's quite....effeminate, in my opinion, even unisex--one of my pet peeves: making the feminine masculine and the masculine feminine.
        "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Don't like the change either. They did it because they now air too much crap that doesn't fall under Sci-Fi, which is sad
          WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
          Spoiler!

Comment

I don't know, if SyFy put the kind of effort into it that they put into some of their new original programming it could be very good.
            CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
            Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
              I don't know, if SyFy put the kind of effort into it that they put into some of their new original programming it could be very good.
              I have to fully agree with you on that one. I loved watched their shows when I had cable. I haven't actually watched any of the movies they have made to my knowledge.
              WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
              Spoiler!

Comment

The only "Movie" I actually saw that they made recently was the Peter Pan origin story mini series. I thought it was pretty well done.
                CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

I didn't see it, but they also did an Oz mini-series that got some pretty good critical response.
                  "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Tinman was pretty good (better than Alice anyway.)
                    "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

LOVED Tinman

Comment

Working...
                      X