No announcement yet.

Reilly's Dream Horror Book Auctions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love the BTB story Ron. Can't wait to get my copies!
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I must be good I must be good.Nice stuff I am fighting to stay on the sides.Don't know if I will last.

Comment

There is one book that I'm having trouble not bidding on! It's post-apocolyctic and sounds freaking great! What to do!?
        Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by copefiend2 View Post
          There is one book that I'm having trouble not bidding on! It's post-apocolyctic and sounds freaking great! What to do!?
          Go ahead and bid. You know you gotta have it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronald Kelly View Post
            Go ahead and bid. You know you gotta have it.
            I think Mr. Kelly is hell bent on me getting a divorce! I wonder if it's just his evil mind at work or is it something more diabolical???? Hmmmm....I wonder.

Comment

Whatever the case, I hope there's a story in it! Sorry, I'm willing to sacrifice your marriage for a Kelly story. Does that make ME evil?
              Last edited by srboone; 05-03-2012, 03:24 AM.
              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I gotta say Sparrow Rock is a good book.

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                  Whatever the case, I hope there's a story in it! Sorry, I'm willing to sacrifice your marriage for a Kelly story. Does that make ME evil?
                  Originally posted by adamjames View Post
                  I gotta say Sparrow Rock is a good book.
                  Damn you both to hell!!!! LOL and J/K. I haven't pulled the trigger yet but I might very soon. BTW I'm hoping someone buys The Last Rakosh because it is a good book.

Comment

I'm still looking at the auction. There might me one more I want to bid on; if my payment to paypal goes through in time!
                    "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Yes.
                      Originally posted by srboone View Post

Comment

As of this afternoon, the balance owed on Reilly's People to People Student Ambassador trip account is zero. We did it, folks. It was a long, rocky road, but through hard work and perseverance, my daughter is off to Europe on June 12th. Thanks to all who gave generously at the various fund-raisers: spaghetti dinners, bottle cap jewelry, yard sales, etc. And I'm incredibly grateful to the authors and fans who participated in both the Beneath the Bed story fundraiser and the Reilly's Dream Horror Book Auctions, which, combined, raised a total of $3,490. We're still raising money for Reilly's souvenirs, trip clothing, and a phone with international service that she can call and text home on. But the big daddy amount is taken care of... and Ol' Ron is expelling a huge sigh of relief right now.

Comment

Great news! Glad I was able to play a part in her fundraising. Plus I get a new story out of it.

Comment

Wow! Good to hear that, Ron and glad to have helped out.
                            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Awesome!! Hope she enjoys the trip!

Comment

Awesome, very good to hear!
                                WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                                Spoiler!

Comment

Working...
                                X