No announcement yet.

Reilly's Dream Horror Book Auctions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations, Ronald. Looking forwards to the next batch!

sk

Comment

I can't take it.Already won 1 auction so far possably another today and who knows with what you will be putting up.Happy to help out.Does this move me up on the list to receive BTB.
      Originally posted by Ronald Kelly View Post
      Last night's eBay auctions brought over $750 in sales for Reilly's trip. We're starting out on solid ground and still have quite a ways to go. This is extremely encouraging; seeing so many folks willing to help Reilly live her dream and acquire some rare, signed books in the process.

The books that didn't sell last night, we relisted at a reduced price. Also I have boxes of books coming from Cemetery Dance, Overlook Connection, and Bad Moon Books this week, so we should have a fresh run of new books for folks to bid on tomorrow and Tuesday.

Comment

Congrats on the sales thus far. I bid on one item that I didn't win (probably a good thing, lol). If I had more spending money I would have gotten more involved though as there were a few I was definitely interested in.
        WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
        Spoiler!

Comment

Yay! I won my very first ebay auction!

1W 7L
          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Congratulations Squire! What did you grab?

Comment

Shit, I can't even remember the title now! I'll have to open my email account.
              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Hahaha. Well I guess its the win and helping out a good cause that matters.

Comment

Looking at the World with Broken Glass in my Eye by Mark Justice/Intro by Ronald Kelly/signed by both
                  "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Nice! Double signature!

Comment

I got the one I wanted today...I am encouraged by the win, tho.
                      "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Well, I lied. I also won The Memory Tree by john Little/Intro by Ronald Kelly--signed by Little. Someone was bidding with me for the book and I thought he might be reading this board. So now I'm 2 and 7 (2-9)!

I could have gotten it less expensively on BMB's website, but it's for a good cause!
                        Last edited by srboone; 04-23-2012, 03:18 AM.
                        "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Well I am 3-7 so far.3 won 4 lost.More to come.It is for a good cause.Hope that works for the Mrs.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                            Well I am 3-7 so far.3 won 4 lost.More to come.It is for a good cause.Hope that works for the Mrs.
                            And when the Mrs. kicks you out of the house it will be for a good cause as well = so she and your children will have money for food and clothes.

Comment

If that happens, BWE, I've got a couch you can crash on here in KC (and it'll only cost you 1 s/l per week!)
                              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

The copy of The Memory Tree is signed by Little and me, Squire, so you got a two-for-one authographed copy there. Incidently, this is my second favorite novel of all time, following Harper's To Kill a Mockingbird.

Comment

Working...
                                X