No announcement yet.

50% off sale o in-stock and preorders at Night Shade Books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I found that too, you had to go into contact info to find it. But diamond districutors looks like a graphic novel site...like I said, I lost interest.
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I don't blame you.

Comment

One of the books I would have orderd I can get t hrouhg B&N fro around 8 bucks, anyway.
        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

They normally don't do direct sales anymore. The sale is not on until tomorrow, so I expect tomorrow the shopping cart will be active.

Comment

internets-e1292028755454.jpg

Comment

Thankfully I encountered the same problem and managed to walk away with a sniff of the crust, but no pie eaten.

But, yeah, when looking for the cart I thought what Brad said, that it wouldn't be available until the sale actually started.

Comment

Onya Pete - go back, grab a slice and saunter away content in the knowledge that you, and you alone, fixed the interwebby dilemma

Comment

I can't. You, of all people, know that for a certain reason I simply cannot... And damn them with their lifetime subscriptions! When will the temptation cease!

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
                    I can't. You, of all people, know that for a certain reason I simply cannot... And damn them with their lifetime subscriptions! When will the temptation cease!
                    If you but the lifetime, then the temptation stops forever and you just lick back and wait for those free books to arrive...

Comment

That's true Brad...

Wait! Stop! I see what you're trying to do...!

Comment

If anyone is unaware there shopping care is now active and looks pretty basic.

Comment

Luckily for me there's only 2 books I'm interested in.

Comment

Working...
                          X