No announcement yet.

Joyland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you are in a hurry just go grab a copy elsewhere. for $12.95 its worth not having to wait and you will get ur slipcased one from CD later and not have to read it at all.

Comment

Received an email today that the shipping of the limited edition of Joyland from the US distributor has been delayed until June 24th.

Comment

Same here; only a week and I'm hoping they don't ship from the farthest corner of the country so I can watch it crawl across the map.

Originally posted by Martin View Post
        Received an email today that the shipping of the limited edition of Joyland from the US distributor has been delayed until June 24th.

Comment

Well, that's only 6 days away. And I HAVE already read it...
          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I got the email from FP yesterday that my s/l and gift editions have shipped from the UK.

John

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
              I got that email too. I've already read the book, so no big deal.

Comment

Still waiting on my copies (PB from here) and a HC from national subscription. Very irritating that the PX and BX here still do not have this book or Joe Hills latest. The good news is this prompted me to go to the library and find a few new authors for the time being.
                Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

I got my signed limited (#712) and gift editions of Joyland a few minutes ago.

John

Comment

Congratz!
                    "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Update....As if anyone is interested. PX finally had SK's book in stock. Hooray and Thank You Jesus for finally transporting this book to me.

Originally posted by copefiend2 View Post
                      Still waiting on my copies (PB from here) and a HC from national subscription. Very irritating that the PX and BX here still do not have this book or Joe Hills latest. The good news is this prompted me to go to the library and find a few new authors for the time being.
                      Last edited by Ben Staad; 06-23-2013, 07:46 PM. Reason: Self Edit. Some may have found original post offensive.
                      Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Enjoy, my son!
                        "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post
                          I got that email too. I've already read the book, so no big deal.
                          Getting nervous now cuz I didn't get an email

Comment

I got my S/L edition today. It was very well packed - an outer box, a padded envelope and an inner box!

Comment

I just got my second copy (#427) of the signed limited Joyland a few minutes ago.

The back:

John

Comment

I got my S/L today! As others have said...it was very well packaged!

On a related note...does CD have any plans to make a slipcase available for this hardcover edition? Or, as another resort (of course I'd prefer to give CD my business first!) is there a slipcase available from somewhere else that someone knows about?

Comment

Working...
                                X