Joyland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FrankP View Post
    I got my S/L today! As others have said...it was very well packaged!

On a related note...does CD have any plans to make a slipcase available for this hardcover edition? Or, as another resort (of course I'd prefer to give CD my business first!) is there a slipcase available from somewhere else that someone knows about?
    Sorry, we will not be making a slipcase for the Joyland hardcover. I don't think any has officially been announced, but there is supposed to be one in the works.

Brian
    Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
    My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Tomas hinted at one on the DT forums.

Originally posted by FrankP View Post
      I got my S/L today! As others have said...it was very well packaged!

On a related note...does CD have any plans to make a slipcase available for this hardcover edition? Or, as another resort (of course I'd prefer to give CD my business first!) is there a slipcase available from somewhere else that someone knows about?

Comment

The word on the web is that the Collector will be doing one. He mentioned that something will be said in his July newsletter.

http://www.stephenkingcollector.com

Comment

Thanks for the info on the possible slipcase everyone!

Comment

I like the cover but I wish it had more to do with a scene from the book. Still waiting for my copy to show up.

Comment

Got my copy yesterday. It's a great book for just $70.00.

Comment

Did anyone else order the signed limited and not get it yet? I'm concerned that so many people already got theirs and I haven't heard a thing, not even the email saying they were going to be a few days late. It could be just the international shipping. Between USPS, Canada Post and Border Services on both ends it could just be held up somewhere but I have no way of knowing since I don't even know if it was shipped let alone have a tracking number or anything.

Comment

I never got a shipping confirmation for mine but I think someone found theirs in the spam folder. I would call them and ask about the status, you should have the number in your order confirmation email but I'll paste what I got in mine (they may be closed for the holiday).

Thank you for your below order. Your order has been received and processed.
                  Should you need further information, please feel free to contact our
                  customer service department at 800-999-9718 Monday thru Friday, 8:00am till
                  5:00pm PST. Your future credit card statement will read National
                  Subscription once this order is processed. Please keep this email as your
                  confirmation.

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                  Did anyone else order the signed limited and not get it yet? I'm concerned that so many people already got theirs and I haven't heard a thing, not even the email saying they were going to be a few days late. It could be just the international shipping. Between USPS, Canada Post and Border Services on both ends it could just be held up somewhere but I have no way of knowing since I don't even know if it was shipped let alone have a tracking number or anything.

Comment

Thanks. I will give it until next week then give them a call. It's hard to call them since 5pm is my 6pm and I don't get home til almost 6. I have been checking my spam for shipping confirmation since that was where my order confirmation went but nothing yet.

Comment

I just saw on another forum that someone in Virginia just received theirs so they're still getting delivered.

Comment

The lettered edition with letter 'A' is for sale on eBay. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King...item3a82a03e59

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                          The lettered edition with letter 'A' is for sale on eBay. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King...item3a82a03e59
                          Sold for $2,000. Not bad!

Comment

Originally posted by subie09lega View Post
                            I just saw on another forum that someone in Virginia just received theirs so they're still getting delivered.
                            That was probably me. I was getting a bit concerned but then it showed up yesterday. #164. Started reading it, too!

Comment

Got mine Friday. Number 52. So excited but got too nervous to open the shrink wrap even though I wanted more than anything to see my first king sig.

Comment

Congrats. I haven't taken my copy out of the shrink wrap either.

Comment

Working...
                                X