No announcement yet.

What are you currently listening to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Intwine- angel eyes... then filling up my mp3 player with Rush gonna hit the gym tonight. Listened to a bunch of Night Ranger last night.

Comment

Roger Hodgson's first solo album (he was singer/guitarist/songwriter for Supertramp), In the Eye of the Storm. Just finishing with "Only Because of You", God what a great song. The player shuffled to the first track, and I put it in normal mode to listen to the whole thing.
      "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Picked up three cd's from the library - "Move Like This" by The Cars, "Barton Hollow" by The Civil Wars, and "Mother's Milk" by Red Hot Chili Peppers.

Comment

The player is liking Hodgson today. Since l listened to the first album earlier today it has played a song from the second solo album and "Hide in Your Shell" from Supertramp's live album, Paris.
          "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Jimmy Buffet, Boats, Bars, Beaches, & Ballads. The weather is here, I wish you were beautiful...
            "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Great box set. I wasn't really familiar w/ Jimmy until I got a best of CD. I liked it so much I got BBBB and liked almost everything. Before that, I had no idea what a Parrot Head was, and couldn't understand how he sold out 2 concerts every year based on the Margaritaville song. Now I know.

Comment

I love his cover of "Brown-Eyed Girl." He's the only one I've come across who realizes what a good-time party song it is. Everybody else that's sung has a stick up their ass...
                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Do you remember when
                  We used to sing
                  Sha la la la la la la la la la la ti da
                  Sha la la la la la la la la la la ti da

Love that song. I have the Van Morrison one though. I dont thinkg I've heard the Jimmy Buffet one

Comment

If VM had taken the stick out, he would have realized he had one of the greatest pop songs ever written on his hands. This is not a performance video.

"I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I can't click it...I'm at work but not alone I'll try to remember it's here after 9

Comment

Oh the moral quandries...

Click it, Teri. You know you want to...
                        "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I'd prefer the boss not to hear it, thanks

Comment

I know Mr. Woot would like this one. "The Butcher and Fast Eddie" by Australia's own Rose Tattoo.

Comment

That was one of my favorite albums when I was a teenager.Did not know it was available.Will have to check it out.Supertramp Paris is one of the best live albums ever made.The group was not the same when Roger left
                              Originally posted by TerryE View Post
                              Roger Hodgson's first solo album (he was singer/guitarist/songwriter for Supertramp), In the Eye of the Storm. Just finishing with "Only Because of You", God what a great song. The player shuffled to the first track, and I put it in normal mode to listen to the whole thing.

Comment

Originally posted by TerryE View Post
                                I know Mr. Woot would like this one. "The Butcher and Fast Eddie" by Australia's own Rose Tattoo.
                                Yeehaw !!! You betcha Squire - although, today, I'm revisiting the 1970's via Skyhooks "Living in the 70's" album (crikey, I remember roller skating to this crap with I was 12)

Comment

Working...
                                X