No announcement yet.

What are you currently listening to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Definitely not listening to Phish. Saturday night was crazy. I was expecting a very mellow crowd but the people that follow them are very much about themselves. I got knocked down twice and more people tried to sneak in and acted like I shouldn't care if they took someone else's seat.

I am listening to Pat Metheny The Orchestrion Project.

Comment

Pet Sounds by The Beach Boys. Love this band. I always seem to forget how many of their songs I like.

Comment

I was hoping to get to the Shores of Erie Wine Festival this weekend, however the main event is sold out. Saskatchewan's own The Sheepdogs are performing.

I haven't heard much of their stuff, but what I have, I like them.

Then in November we take our daughter and a friend to see Macklemore in Detroit - yep - not going in, not my kind of music.

Comment

I recently came across a South Korean artist and producer called Primary. He has collaborated and performed with over 26 different artists and has become one of the most influential figures in the Asian music business. This man has real style!

Check out this music vid:

Let's Meet - Primary feat Zion.T

"I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
          - Stephen King

Comment

Originally posted by jester05jk View Post
            Did you go see them? I did and it was amazing.
            No. :-( I don't think they play anywhere I could reasonably get to.

Comment

Was pointed to this band earlier today; young kids from Ireland:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gQbnLCgLCU

edit: Oh yeah, a few nights ago I was about to buy "Schubert Dip" by EMF on iTunes, and then I thought, Hang on, maybe I should check Amazon. So I did, and managed to get the actual cd, plus shipping, for less than the iTunes version. Yay!
              Last edited by marduk; 09-20-2013, 09:13 AM.

Comment

I'm a dyed in the wool Metalhead so the last 3 I listened to were. Testament: Low, Anthrax: Among The Living and Loudness: Thunder In The East.

Comment

Been listening to RedLight King a lot lately:
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGt54Ozo8LQ

Comment

Last night I finally "discovered" Arch Enemy. Wow. I got their last cd, and liked it so much I pre-ordered their new one, which I never do.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike88 View Post
                      I'm a dyed in the wool Metalhead so the last 3 I listened to were. Testament: Low, Anthrax: Among The Living and Loudness: Thunder In The East.
                      All solid albums, but Thunder in the East holds a special place in my heart.

Comment

Rancid. Tonight my weekend starts, so it's beer/games/music night. I'll probably listen to all of the Rancid cd's as well as Lars Frederiksen & the Bastards.

Comment

"Melana Chasmata" by Triptykon. Quite excellent.

Awaiting delivery: Satyricon, Kataklysm, Necronomicon.

Comment

Originally posted by marduk View Post
                            Rancid. Tonight my weekend starts, so it's beer/games/music night. I'll probably listen to all of the Rancid cd's as well as Lars Frederiksen & the Bastards.
                            Nice to know there's another Rancid fan on the forum. I was just thinking the other day that I needed to dig out Let's Go and give it another listen.

Comment

Listening to the new Diana Krall CD. Love it. Hope she comes back k to the area to play soon.

Comment

Just spent the last few days organizing my CD collection and spinning old school tunes. Just finished Grave Digger's Knights of the Cross.

Comment

Working...
                                X