No announcement yet.

th3l0rd's collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also use them for playing invisible drums.

I can handle sushi with chopsticks. And if the meal has meat or noodles I can manage to eat it as well. But rice I just cant get. Even if its lumped together, I always seem to break it apart.

Comment

Man now I'm hungry for Chinese food.... I think I'm gonna have to order some for dinner....
      CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
      Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

You sure you don't want Japanese?

Comment

Ran away from the other thread because I was getting hungry... Forgot we were stuck at food here as well!

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
            You sure you don't want Japanese?
            I do but sushi is too expensive.

Instagram

Comment

Lego sushi, the cheaper - and crunchier - alternative.

Comment

Lego sushi probably taste better

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                  Lego sushi probably taste better
                  I don't think we can be friends anymore..... lol

Instagram

Comment

I have a cousin who's a fisherman and whenever they catch a bluefin tuna or some other kind of rare tuna, they have people from Japan send a plane over on the very same day just to pick up 1 fish. Crazy stuff. But tasty.
                    Last edited by peteOcha; 04-11-2012, 10:21 PM.

Comment

you do realize how big a tuna is right? It's not like Theyre not flying over for a trout.

Comment

of course I do. Size was not the point of the matter here. The point was that they are crazy for fresh tuna.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                          Whenever we have Japanese food or Chinese food I use a fork and spoon.My wife and kids use chop sticks and look at me with scorn.How about pictures of the Goodkind books.
                          the covers have photos of the characters from the tv shows. Nothing good enought to be posed (except bridget regan of course!)

Comment

sorry for the blurry photos

IMG_20120412_210537.jpg
                            knowing darkness (2 vols) in traycase, IT portfolio, the illustrated SK (US edition), dracula (KWP), SK non fiction, talisman + black house gift, FDNS gift, riding the bullet (gift), book of necon (gift), 22.11.63 (UK limited), blockade billy (1st/1st + traycase, sorry, it's half out of the picture...), special guests lum action figure + love hina "hentai" action figure + millennium falcon model

IMG_20120412_210616.jpg
                            other things including a remarqued halloween's new poems, a chadbourne remarqued PC (I think) of exorcist/legion (signed by blatty an chadbourne), dt7 (AE), summer of night (signed), TWTTKH UK sample and ghibli wooden box (there was a wooden handmade jigsaw puzzled in it).

Out of picture: 2 sliipcased blockade billy (1st/1st w/o card and 1st/2nd). I get one copy in every grab bag I order. I've already gifted a couple to some friends...

Comment

Looks great but why don't you show the dustjackets of the slipcased books?

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
                                of course I do. Size was not the point of the matter here. The point was that they are crazy for fresh tuna.
                                I must admit that the fresh tuna I ate in Tokyo was exceptionally good. I want to go back there and try to commit suicide by eating too much sushi Also the fugu (pufferfish) is not bad at all (the sake with the fugu tail in it is good too after some drinks ) Only thing don't look at the fish before eating. Its face is like shrek's And remember to not piss off the chef

Comment

Working...
                                X