Read CATCH MY KILLER! and win a signed copy of Ronald Malfi's VIA DOLOROSA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Read CATCH MY KILLER! and win a signed copy of Ronald Malfi's VIA DOLOROSA

CATCH MY KILLER!, the very first installment of the Sam Truman Mysteries series, is available now for Kindle at Amazon.com.

Sam Truman is a disgraced and unlicensed former private investigator without a proverbial pot to piss in. During a morning mission to scrape up enough bread to pay his rent at the flophouse, Sam intervenes in an attempted robbery and ends up shooting the robber to death with a gun he isn’t legally permitted to possess. In the aftermath of the shooting, Sam is visited by the bloody corpse of the dead robber, which is now being inhabited by the spirit of a murdered woman who charges Sam with the task of solving her murder. Now Sam is up to his neck in a dark underworld of walking corpses, black magic, and Hell’s own army, and all because he agreed to a dead woman’s plea to “Catch My Killer!”

And to sweeten the pot, we’re offering a signed trade paperback copy of Ronald Malfi’s acclaimed novel Via Dolorosa to two readers who post a review of Catch My Killer! on Amazon between now and April 30!

All you have to do is read Catch My Killer!, review it at Amazon, and send an email to [email protected] linking to your review. You will then be automatically entered to win one of two copies of Via Dolorosa signed by Bram Stoker Award nominee Ronald Malfi!

So what are you waiting for?

New editions of the Sam Truman Mysteries will release every six weeks. Next up is The Last Invasion by newcomer Brandon Zuern, out May 15th. Follow www.abattoirpress.com for updates, and subscribe to the Redrum Horror/Abattoir Press mailing list by emailing [email protected] with MAILING LIST in the subject line.

Thanks, gang!

Ed
Working...
X