No announcement yet.

Video Game Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love the GTA series. I hope they tone down the realism a bit in the next one. I liked being able to fly a plane as high as it would go and then jumping out of it in San Andreas. There were a lot of fun things to do after you beat the game like using the jet pack to fly around the city.

Comment

I don't like the bigger cities, Theyre TOO big and getting from one place to another became tedious. While the original Liberty City and Vice City were too admittedly too small, the new Liberty and San Andreas were just too much.

Comment

I enjoyed Liberty City and Vice City, but I couldn't get the hang of flying the plane in San Andreas and was never able to finish the game. Oh well, I've moved on from GTA...
        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I am just waiting for the next... GTA is not my favorite anymore though, that has since changed to COD. More action, more shooting and more games since they come out so often and are still great games. Haven't played since Christmas though. Got lazy when I got back, now i just lay in bed watching tv after work til 4 or 5 in the morning.

If anyones interested my PSN ID is Teriw22, if anyone adds me though be sure to tell me who you are because I get alot of adds from creepy guys that I have to ignore.

Comment

Don't know what my psn id is off the top of my head but I play cod on Xbox since most of my friends have it in Xbox as well.

Comment

I have a PS3 but don't use it often. "Demon's Souls" is quite good, and I loved GTA IV and Saints Row 2. Lately, though, I'm stuck on pc gaming (Guild Wars, Drakensang, Spellforce, etc.).

I don't have high hopes for the future of console gaming if all the rumors are true (ie, having to register online ANY game you buy to receive an activation code, and HAVING TO BE CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET to play, even if it's a single-player game). Oh, and not being able to play used games - unless you want to shell out more money for a "secondary console", whatever that means.

Comment

Well, my PS3 has some error on it and I haven't been able to yp PSN for about 8 months now. Not that I need to inorder to enjoy the game I have. I haven't tried Demon Souls yet. Picked it upo used for $10.
                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Demons Souls and Dark Souls are fantastic games. Old school! Patience is a must for these two titles. And you better get used to dying if you make even the slightest mistake. But once you take down a boss, it is so rewarding!

Comment

I love old school games! (I laugh when people refer to the Final Fantasy series as old school fantasy--Wizardry and the old Eamon adventutures are old school to me). I have to get used to dying again, tho. I've been playing sacred 2 for years now and you get better experience and monsters the less you die! The only problem with it is that no patch expansion was ever made for the PS3 game, so what I play is the buggy first edition of the game.
                    "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                      Well, my PS3 has some error on it and I haven't been able to yp PSN for about 8 months now. Not that I need to inorder to enjoy the game I have. I haven't tried Demon Souls yet. Picked it upo used for $10.
                      I thibk it was about 8 months ago when they got hacked...can't quite remember but if u didn't change ur password after that it may be your problem and a lot of games won't work without it now.

Comment

Originally posted by Xiabei View Post
                        I have a PS3 but don't use it often. "Demon's Souls" is quite good, and I loved GTA IV and Saints Row 2. Lately, though, I'm stuck on pc gaming (Guild Wars, Drakensang, Spellforce, etc.).

I don't have high hopes for the future of console gaming if all the rumors are true (ie, having to register online ANY game you buy to receive an activation code, and HAVING TO BE CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET to play, even if it's a single-player game). Oh, and not being able to play used games - unless you want to shell out more money for a "secondary console", whatever that means.
                        I don't know about the "have to register online" thing. I haven't heard anything about that, or having to be connected to the internet to play. I know EA is doing a thing right now, where if a game has an online multiplayer mode, to use it you have to register your game. Then if you buy that game used you have to purchase a activation code for a small fee. I'm not a big fan of that, but as far as I know EA are the only one's doing it right now, and they're receiving a whole lot of crap for it.
                        CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                        Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

I've heard about the connected to Internet requirement but it's just a rumor. I can't imagine that happening. Ea is the king of micro fees. They seem to charge for so many things.

Comment

Well look at Diablo III. Major title. No connection, no play. Even single player will require online connection.

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                              I thibk it was about 8 months ago when they got hacked...can't quite remember but if u didn't change ur password after that it may be your problem and a lot of games won't work without it now.
                              It was about a month after PSN came back on line. I just never bothered to try t ofixit.
                              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Ahh, well it simple really. Just a password reset. Then you could log on and I'd show you my trophies. Thats another thing I like to collect!

Comment

Working...
                                X