Video Game Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TJCams View Post
    Didn't like the original BioShock for some reason. Couldn't get into too much. Ended up trading it in for another game. Dead Space is awesome - although haven't touched it in a long time now. Another one I haven't touched, but really enjoy is the first Dragon Age. Mind you the only 2 games I've been playing are the first Black Ops - online only, and NHL13 - gotta get my hockey fix somehow - and yes, the Toronto Maple Leafs still suck
    Had a good time playing the 1st Dragon Age as well. Havent given the 2nd one a shot yet...

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
      Had a good time playing the 1st Dragon Age as well. Havent given the 2nd one a shot yet...
      I never finished it, and not even sure how far I got. Really cool game though.

One I regret that I didn't play, as I think it's servers are probably toast now anyways, is Demon's Souls. I know Dark Souls (I think) is out now, but that looked like an awesome gaming experience. And I'm not even into the RPG style games much.

Comment

Originally posted by TJCams View Post
        I never finished it, and not even sure how far I got. Really cool game though.

One I regret that I didn't play, as I think it's servers are probably toast now anyways, is Demon's Souls. I know Dark Souls (I think) is out now, but that looked like an awesome gaming experience. And I'm not even into the RPG style games much.
        I never played either of them, but my friend has played both. I think the servers are still running. Demon Souls is pretty much one of the most hardcore, difficult games you will ever play. Dark Souls isn't much better in that aspect, though it is a little easier.
        CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
        Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

I heard from one of the workers at one of my local EB Games store that a lot of people returned Demon Souls as it was too hard! I enjoy a challenge, and not being much of an RPG gamer, I wasn't sure if I could put the time required into it, so I never bothered grabbing it.

Comment

Demon's Souls is awesome. It's much like the "King's Field" games that were out years ago - fantasy-based, but very good at making atmospheres feel very creepy, especially since you're mostly wandering about on your own. Great mechanics, great settings, but some grinding is definitely required. And I love how the boss battles make you think and try different approaches; it's not "just throw a bunch of powerful stuff and kill it".

Comment

Anyone else playin black Ops 2 on veteran and getting tucked off because the checkpoints are messed up? I hit a check point then when I die and go back to the checkpoint I am suddenly surrounded by 10 guys that I killed the first time around. I also had an issue and lost my game and had to start over.

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                Anyone else playin black Ops 2 on veteran and getting tucked off because the checkpoints are messed up? I hit a check point then when I die and go back to the checkpoint I am suddenly surrounded by 10 guys that I killed the first time around. I also had an issue and lost my game and had to start over.
                I was thinking of picking it up, but decided to wait to get it used later as I'm not really into the online play for COD games.
                CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

All I ever play is COD and GTA. Luckily this year by time I get bored of COD...GTA should be out.

Comment

Yeah, GTA should be good. I'm waiting for The Last of Us from Naughty Dog. Hoping it's as good as it looks.

Comment

I played the demo for that and Didn't like it. But that's not my kind of game in general I suppose. Visually it looks amazing

Comment

I played the demo for that and Didn't like it. But that's not my kind of game in general I suppose. Visually it looks amazing
                        Where did you play the demo?! I wanna play it.

Comment

I know there was a closed doors demo at E3, but I'm not aware of any public demo for it.

Comment

Unless I imagine It i downloaded in on the playstation store a while back.

Comment

maybe your thinking Uncharted 3?, because i don't think they had any sort of public demo yet.

Comment

Unless I imagine It i downloaded in on the playstation store a while back.
                                Or time travel! Like I was certain I saw a CD book at the library that wasn't out yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X