No announcement yet.

Video Game Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sleeping Dogs looks really good, but it will have to wait. I have so many games to play right now, wish I was back in high school or something. Would pull the old campbell's soup in the toilet (looks like vomit) trick and stay home sick for a few days and play!

Comment

Well, considering that Spec Ops: The Line is only about 5-7 hours worth of gaming, I think I'll move it over to the "rent" list instead of "buy". Price point just too high for that!

Comment

Been in a somewhat nostalgic mood lately, so now I'm playing Dungeon Siege 2, Escape From Paradise City, and Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines.

Despite my gushing over Guild Wars, I'm happy to say it's been a week since I've played it. It's the first time I realized I may be "addicted" to a game so I decided to go cold turkey for a bit.

Comment

On GoG (Good Old Games), forum-ites often post contests to win games and I just won the complete "Tex Murphy" series. Whoo! So I guess that's my plan for the weekend!

edit: also just won "Devil's Whiskey"!! Whoo! 2004, sort of a spiritual successor to the Bard's Tale games. Just about to jump into it.
          Last edited by Xiabei; 09-23-2012, 11:31 PM. Reason: updated

Comment

Hey Dan, I've been wondering, is DUST 514 region restricted or will play be global? I have the EU beta client so would I be able to play on US servers or would i need the region specific client?

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
              Hey Dan, I've been wondering, is DUST 514 region restricted or will play be global? I have the EU beta client so would I be able to play on US servers or would i need the region specific client?
              I don't think it's region specific. It's single shard mmo concept, just like it's non shooter counterpart EVE Online. Though for the "instant battle" option you'll probably get thrown in EU games, but for the more indepth stuff, which is slowly coming each update, location shouldn't have an effect as far as I'm aware.
              CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
              Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Awesome! Once I get settled in with the new job i am hoping to be on more so maybe we could play sometime. The email updates they do are nice though, helps to stay on top of things.

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
                  Awesome! Once I get settled in with the new job i am hoping to be on more so maybe we could play sometime. The email updates they do are nice though, helps to stay on top of things.
                  Yea I haven't been playing much, and probably won't at this point until the game is out of beta, as they seem to reset the character stats every time they come out with a big update, and that annoys me... lol.
                  CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                  Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Didn't care for the game myself but was grateful for the chance to play it early. Thanks again Dan. Just not my kinda game. I'll stick to my GTA's and COD's for now. Waiting impatiently on BO2 and GTAV but that latter is a ways off yet Only a month til BO2 though

Comment

If any of you like older games you should check out GoG (Good Old Games). Generally a nice forum community with generous members. Giveaways are quite frequent. Tonight I landed a copy of Divine Divinity. Can't wait to get into it. Looks very Diablo-esque.

Comment

In case anyone is interested there is a free fan remake of the orginal Half life using the source engine.. it's called Black Mesa and u can download it for free here http://download.cnet.com/8301-2007_4...ife-revisited/ or do a google search for it..

Comment

Been playing Borderlands 2 lately, good stuff. Had a few hours in the evening on Saturday and played some Bioschock (took me ages to finally try this game out). Like it a lot, reminds me of Dead Space.

Comment

Didn't like the original BioShock for some reason. Couldn't get into too much. Ended up trading it in for another game. Dead Space is awesome - although haven't touched it in a long time now. Another one I haven't touched, but really enjoy is the first Dragon Age. Mind you the only 2 games I've been playing are the first Black Ops - online only, and NHL13 - gotta get my hockey fix somehow - and yes, the Toronto Maple Leafs still suck

Comment

You know those retro anthologies like Namco museum...... Why will nobody produce a Colecovision museum for PS3 already!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TJCams View Post
                                You know those retro anthologies like Namco museum...... Why will nobody produce a Colecovision museum for PS3 already!!!!!
                                Ha! Yes, that would be awesome!

Comment

Working...
                                X