Video Game Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xiabei View Post
    I finally made some major progress in Guild Wars and a lot is opening up. With the speed I play, though, GW2 will probably be five bucks by the time I get around to it (at least I hope so, haha).
    Guild Wars is a great game. Never really got into the expansions very much, but I nearly beat the original. I think I had one major mission to do for the story line.
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
      I see... lol. I would just assume you decided books where more important than food. Though I can't imagine your wife would be too happy about that....
      Oh, I came to that conclusion sometime ago! But its hard to convince the wife that we can live just off of sunlight and grass...

Comment

Guild Wars is a great game. Never really got into the expansions very much, but I nearly beat the original. I think I had one major mission to do for the story line.
        Loved Guild Wars! I had Nightfall, which I got from the wife for one of my birthdays. Been watching videos of the beta weekends for Guild Wars 2 and it looks fantastic!! Decided I would pick it up in August. Looks so much better than Diablo 3, at least it has things to do in the game! If you haven't picked up Diablo 3 yet and are planning to, save your money for Guild Wars instead!

Comment

I'd definitely take GW2 over Diablo 3 (despite having a longer love affair with the first two than I have with GW). Now, if only they would remake the first Diablo with better graphics...

Comment

Yeah, a remake of 1 and 2 would be awesome. D3 is a joke... Content wise its like a beta version of a game. Not something that a studio like Blizzard should have released...

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
              Yeah, a remake of 1 and 2 would be awesome. D3 is a joke... Content wise its like a beta version of a game. Not something that a studio like Blizzard should have released...
              I'm pretty sure I know some people that might stone you for saying that... lol. Yea I never really had much interest in D3. That and I don't really like Blizzard's new policy that even single player games have to be connected to the internet to work.

Instagram

Comment

That's what kept me from getting D3. Though I still play D1&2 every now and agian.
                "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I'm pretty sure I know some people that might stone you for saying that... lol. Yea I never really had much interest in D3. That and I don't really like Blizzard's new policy that even single player games have to be connected to the internet to work.
                  Wow, i feel sorry for them then. I am a big fan of the series, even took off from work for the D3 launch. All it takes is a few minutes on the D3 forums or any other forums to see that people are not happy at all. I am so glad though that Blizzard is getting sold to pay off Vivendi's debts. Now they will be free from the evil grasp of Kotick and Activision...

Comment

If anyone who has a PS3 is interested in trying the DUST 514 beta let me know. I have an extra Beta Key or two.

Instagram

Comment

Hmmm, sounds tempting... But the Metal Gear Solid 4 trophy patch just landed and I'm really itching to play it again...

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
                        Hmmm, sounds tempting... But the Metal Gear Solid 4 trophy patch just landed and I'm really itching to play it again...
                        What's that? You wanted me to send you the code? Sure thing Pete...

Instagram

Comment

What's that? You wanted me to send you the code? Sure thing Pete...
                          Haha +1

Comment

Just played the demos for "Spec Ops: The Line" and "Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning", both of which are awesome. If I ever get back to being able to afford to buy games, I'll definitely get them.

Comment

I enjoyed spec ops. Definitely a darker story line. And if you ever get it there are a couple of different endings to try.

Comment

Originally posted by Xiabei View Post
                                Just played the demos for "Spec Ops: The Line" and "Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning", both of which are awesome. If I ever get back to being able to afford to buy games, I'll definitely get them.
                                I have Kingdoms of Amalur. Like it a lot! I like the fact that you can change your characters role anytime you want, so if you get bored being the tough warrior, you can always be a mage or rogue for a bit. The story is interesting and the gameplay is fun.

I was hoping to get some good video game time over the weekend, but errands kept me busy.

Comment

Working...
                                X