No announcement yet.

Video Game Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I liked Sacred 2 better than the first. Probably for the inquisitor and shadow warrior classes.
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Sytsma View Post
      Really enjoyed Journey. You undergo an emotional voyage yourself playing that game. Available online only at the Playstation store.

Just finished the first chapter of The Walking Dead game. Far more enjoyable than anything the show has done, besides the pilot. It is done in comic book graphic styles and works wonderfully. This is not a shooter but a game where you have to make choices that ripple through the rest of the game. Save Character A or Character B kind of choices. Pretty slick.

Pecking away at Portal 2, Alan Wake, and Heavy Rain as well.

Have both the 360 & PS3. Find both useful for streaming media to watch on TV.

And Dan that Eve game looks awesome indeed.
      It is pretty awesome. I've been playing it for probably the better part of 5 years now.
      CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
      Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Anyone else seen the new Halo 4 cinematic trailer yet? Something about the beginning of it reminded me of some of the early trailers for Prometheus.

Instagram

Comment

Haven't been checking out any of the E3 stuff yet. Although I did see the trailer for the ps3 smash brothers game )something allstars, ,forgot the title) Looks like a lot of fun!

Comment

Holy Crap!!! Crysis 3 looks amazing....

http://www.g4tv.com/videos/58889/cry...ameplay-video/

Instagram

Comment

Looking forward to the new Fable for Kennect. I am half way through L.A. Noire. Great game.I say half way as I finished 2 discs and there are 2 more to go.

Comment

Forgot to mention Epic Mickey 2. Love Epic Mickey.Now to decide which platform to get 2 as the first was only for wii. The new one is multi platform.

Comment

Oh wow, thats awesome BW. Did not know that EM 2 would be multi platform! I haven't played much of anything recently, but I would like to pick up Max Payne 3. Just gotta finish off some stuff first.

Comment

Thanks to "Wired", I discovered "eteRNA" - it's sort of a puzzle game but deals with RNA and learning how to tweak a strand to "fold" properly. Sounds dry but is quite intriguing.

http://eterna.cmu.edu/eterna_page.php?page=me_tab

Comment

Going to try this out later tonight. A free horror game, featuring the Slenderman.

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2012/07/0...is-pure-horror

there is a link to the game in the ign article. I suggest, that if you want to play it, don't watch the video as it spoils too much in my opinion.

Comment

So I'm still searching for a new job, but if it comes down to it I guess I can just make money playing Diablo 3. They put in the real money auction house not too long ago and this week I made around $15. Lol! Won't pay the bills, but at least I'll have some food money.

Still, I think it is pretty cool that I can make some money while playing a video game! I know people who have already made several hundreds of dollars. Maybe I'll get lucky too. I've already decided that since I'm tight on cash all of the money i make in Diablo 3 will be book money! So Dan, if you suddenly see an order from me it means I got a ridiculous item and managed to sell it!

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
                          So I'm still searching for a new job, but if it comes down to it I guess I can just make money playing Diablo 3. They put in the real money auction house not too long ago and this week I made around $15. Lol! Won't pay the bills, but at least I'll have some food money.

Still, I think it is pretty cool that I can make some money while playing a video game! I know people who have already made several hundreds of dollars. Maybe I'll get lucky too. I've already decided that since I'm tight on cash all of the money i make in Diablo 3 will be book money! So Dan, if you suddenly see an order from me it means I got a ridiculous item and managed to sell it!
                          I may have to look into this myself! Except I don't have the game. Dammit.

Comment

made $5 yesterday! My biggest one day total so far. I'm expecting the game will see a price drop soon, as many people are not too happy with it and they have been losing players. They still need to work on it quite a lot, but I've been having fun so far with the auction house and what not.

Comment

I finally made some major progress in Guild Wars and a lot is opening up. With the speed I play, though, GW2 will probably be five bucks by the time I get around to it (at least I hope so, haha).

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post

I see... lol. I would just assume you decided books where more important than food. Though I can't imagine your wife would be too happy about that....

Instagram

Comment

Working...
                                X