Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video Game Discussion

well theres one box in particular that I HATE with a passion....X-box

Doh Doh Doh. I love x-box. Let me guess you want one but don't have one so you hate it..

Comment

Nope, I really hate them. They break too easy and the controllers do not agree with little lady hands. Stick to the ps3 myself and only bother with GTA and COD everything else is crap, other games do not run as smooth.

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
        Nope, I really hate them. They break too easy and the controllers do not agree with little lady hands. Stick to the ps3 myself and only bother with GTA and COD everything else is crap, other games do not run as smooth.
        Weird never had an xbox break on me (except the one I bought on ebay that was already broken when it came). I have the opposite problem that you have with the controller though, the ps3's controller just doesn't agree with my hands, plus the right thumbstick is in the wrong place.... lol.
        CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
        Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

I dont like where xbox has the stick. I'd prob get used to it if the controller wasn't awkward altogether though.

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
            You should try the uncharted games if you haven't. They're fantastic. Bioshock is also really good.

Comment

I thought uncharted was alright but I dont like games that involve thinking. I like to just shoot stuff, or run stuff over. I do like NFS though. Forgot that one because they kinda went downhill the last few years.

Comment

I haven't played a NFS game in a long time. They just haven't been good recently.

Comment

Video Game Discussion

Moved some posts to this thread.

Instagram

Comment

Actually, the last NFS Hot Pursuit is supposed to be quite good.

I love me video games. I'm a ps3 gamer myself and pc as well. Nothing against xbox though, just prefer ps3. I'll have to throw my games into the collection thread sometime.

Comment

I really enjoyed NFS Shift, it was a pretty good game. I never finished Shift 2 though. There are 2 games coming out this year that I'm really looking forward too. Dust 514, which is a free first person shooter for the PS3, from the makers of my all time favorite MMO. Also I'm really looking forward to Guild Wars 2, for the PC.

Dust 514

Guild Wars 2

Here's the latest cinematic trailer for Dust 514 / Eve Online (which is the MMO that Dust ties into) It's a really awesome trailer.

Instagram

Comment

Quite interested in those myself! But it all depends on how sucked in I get with a certain game coming out on May 15th....

Comment

I happen to have an Xbox and a ps3. I don't really prefer one over the other although the bluray of the ps3 makes it a much more dynamic machine in my opinion.

Comment

This thread looks like I randomly just decided to share my hatred for Xbox. But oh well, I hate everything anyway right? lol

Comment

The Last of Us and bioshock infinite are the games I am looking forward to the most. Not sure if the Last of Us will be out this year but it looks like it will be awesome.

Comment

Working...
                              X