No announcement yet.

Video Game Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I first saw the ads for it, it reminded first of Uncharted, which to me, is one of the best games. I really enjoyed that, but sadly have not played any of the sequels. Same as God Of War, played the first 2, but not the next ones.....

Comment

Originally posted by TJCams View Post
      When I first saw the ads for it, it reminded first of Uncharted, which to me, is one of the best games. I really enjoyed that, but sadly have not played any of the sequels. Same as God Of War, played the first 2, but not the next ones.....
      Uncharted 2 and 3 are great games.

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
        Hmm, I'll set up a US account and we can play sometime. Need to get the interwebs all set up at the new place first though.
        Playing with 300m/s, even against bots, is kind of tough.

Comment

Playing with 300m/s, even against bots, is kind of tough.
          Ouch.
          CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
          Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Side note for anyone who has been following the new console announcements, Sony pretty much kicked Microsoft in the metaphorical nuts last night during their confrence. Also by releasing this video not long afterwards.

Instagram

Comment

Yea, I highly doubt that used game thing is going to last very long with xbox. It's going to hurt sales a lot. Look at EA, they tried doing it with their games and recently saw it hurt their overall sales.

Comment

I'm not a big fan of the whole console war thing. I'm a fan of games (although my console of choice is playstation). But I have to say the Microsoft really seem to be making all of the wrong choices with their new console...

Comment

I'm not a big fan of the whole console war thing. I'm a fan of games (although my console of choice is playstation). But I have to say the Microsoft really seem to be making all of the wrong choices with their new console...
                  Honestly overall I think they made a lot of right choices and a few wrong ones, they just went about presenting them the wrong way. The TV stuff is cool and I really like the installed game concept. It makes for a much faster game play experience. However in their release they should have put very minimal emphasis on the TV stuff and more emphasis on the power of the console and the games themselves.

Their biggest wrong doing was pretty much caving to the publishing companies with the whole DRM thing. Though truthfully they probably thought, like everyone else did, that Sony was going to have the DRM stuff as well. That was suspected for months. The "Always On" thing is a side effect of the DRM stuff, really and if that wasn't there then there'd be no need for the console to be online all the time. So pretty much the DRM and a poorly planned announcement of the system are what have really hurt Microsoft.

Everyone is pretty positive that Sony had DRM on the PS4 and rolled it back due to the overwhelming negative response to it in the Microsoft announcement.

Instagram

Comment

I am loving The Last of Us. Can't wait to see what Naughty Dog has in store for next gen.

Comment

The Last of Us was fantastic. 10/10. If you have a ps3 don't miss this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe315 View Post
                        The Last of Us was fantastic. 10/10. If you have a ps3 don't miss this one.
                        I take it this means you completed the game already????

Comment

Yep. I had a lot of free time this week.

Comment

I've decided to start play DayZ, I'm sure I'll have nightmares of the difficulty for years to come...

Instagram

Comment

You are referring to the DayZ Mod correct? Not the stand alone version.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe315 View Post
                                You are referring to the DayZ Mod correct? Not the stand alone version.
                                Yea I don't think the stand alone version is out yet.

Instagram

Comment

Working...
                                X